General Questions From a First Time User
I am a long time MeediOS user. With the confusion and uncertainty over there in the last few weeks I figured that it would be a good idea to test out XBMC in case I need to move over to it sometime in the future. I started playing around by adding my music. Following the wiki I was able to add all my music but I have a few general questions still. I did try to search the forum but had trouble finding answers that were for my exact question. Any help would be appreciated.

1. The default scraper found 1 fanart image for most of my artists. How can I get it to download more than 1?
  2. In some cases fanart was not found for an artist. If I have some local images how can I tell XBMC to use those?
  3. When the library is updated in the future will it search for images that were not found originally? Sometimes newer artists do not have images available until they become more popular.
  4. Is there any way to schedule an update of the library or to watch a folder and update when new files are added?
  5. How do I remove some of the choices or change the order of the Music sub-menu that I see after clicking on Music? For example I don't really have any use for the Genre view but it's at the top of the list right now.

I'm using Windows 7 and the Aeon Knox skin if that is helpful.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
General Questions From a First Time User0