Ace + "Touch" interface
Hi there.

First off thank you for a great skin. I've been a long time user of Transparency, but now it's time for me to move on. And ace is that skin for me.

1. I'm using a tablet with xbmc and mainly using the tablet to control my music collection. However it seems like it is very difficult to skip to next number when being in the artis slideshow fullscreen. Although I can swipe to the right to get the "main menu" in the bottom where skip to next track also exists, it seems like a big hassle to skip to next track(multiple presses is needed in order for it to accept the next track action).
Is it possible in some way to improve the touch interface when being in the full screen, swiping to the left, right or whatever to quickly change track or other features?

2. When using xbmc + ace on the tv it seems to me that the colors in the main menu is a bit too light for me, sometimes it's a bit difficult to read some of the text from a distance, especially when, for an example under audio and pressing left arrow to go party mode, files etc under music. Is it possible to make the text bigger or make the grey areas a bit less transparent?

3. When using the touch interface it also seems a bit impossible to activate the "left menu" in the main menu. Once again the same menu where party mode, files etc. are located.

Thanks once again for this great skin Smile
1. In the settings of the skin you see the option to 'show tabs'. I'm still tweaking it, the way it is now works well for Android Tablets, but for iPads but still need one more tab to stay ideal.

2. Also in the skin settings you find option to color and transparencies for the panels.

3. Try the submenu button in the footer.
------------------------------------------------------

Want to know more about the skin? Liked my work and want contribute?
Visit my website
XBMC Brazilian Community Forum
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.
Thanks for the response.
1 Maybe I should make myself clearer. I'm using 1.3.0 and I can't seem to find the "show tabs" option.
The only one I can find is the optimize skin for touch screen under general settings.

2. Thank you, dunno why I didn't see that one at all at first.

3. Perfect, that helped me alot.

I'm using an android tablet atm aswell.
The tab is the arrow that shows up on the bottom right in horizontal view, and on top right when viewing your library. With the tab addition, this skin has become absolutely awesome and my favorite on my iPad. Thank you!
Sure, they help a lot, but mainly I talk about how to skip to next track on this screen when using touch interface:
http://imageshack.dk/imagesfree/nVn91479.jpg

I can get this menu to show, but somehow touch interface and these buttons doesn't work well. It very rarely that they actually work when you press on them:

http://imageshack.dk/imagesfree/Ln791505.jpg

The last picture shows the highlighted area where I wan't to be able to make it more easy to read the text. The black text on the grey area isn't always very easy to read on tv's if the background picture is very bright. Sure it's easy on a computer monitor.

http://imageshack.dk/imagesfree/kU591442.jpg

So maybe being able to have a black interface with white text or something else?

Hope it makes sense. I really enjoy this skin, and I only want to contribute to make it even better. Smile
I haven't used the skin on much else but playing movies so I apologize if this is completely irrelevent to music controls, but on the second image, do you have to drag and focus the button you want before tapping on them to work like on the iPad? I haven't swiped across the buttons, but I'm guessing the music controls may work much the same way as the video controls and dragging the button to focus before tapping might work more consistently albeit less conveniently than swiping the button into focus?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ace + "Touch" interface0