Artwork Downloader not 'limiting' with option set
I noticed that on an 8GB SD and after a brand new install, that after adding all my tv and movie data, the sd was showing almost no space. The external HDD also showed a drop of space (about 3GB). So I decided to start fresh, make sure no art other than banners, posters and fanart would download (excluding actor, clear art and logos) and also double checked I had 'limit' set to 5.
I just re-flashed and reloaded some of my movies. All of the movies added had as much artwork downloaded as was available on TMDB, despite being limited.
Prior to reflash I had deleted 1643 images from my external. I am unfortunatley leery about adding the rest of my content as it's not going to limit. The Amazing Spider-Man downloaded 30 or 40 images just itself....please someone help me.

Running current (03/24/2013) RaspBMC and default confluence skin.

Another thought, When you go to "Choose art", is every image listed just a thumbnail or the full image? if so is there a way to safely remove all thumbnails without messing up library art and any other areas.
Try removing and re-installing Artwork Downloader? THis won't help the root of your problem, but raising the minimum rating for Artwork will hell lower your numbers...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artwork Downloader not 'limiting' with option set0