TV shows streaming
This skin looks great I want to use it but have one issue I try to play tv show from main menu but stays on opening stream just seems to be ace as no probs with other skins any help with this please many thanks inadvance
Anyone Sad(( the helpfull reply will get a shout out at my locals quiz night Smile
When you say "I try to play tv show from main menu", do you mean from the 'Now Playing' window in the middle, or the widget on the top of the screen? 'Cause the 'Now Playing' window will show the image of a video even if it has been deleted or renamed if the database hasn't been cleaned, but, obviously, won't be able to play it.
thank you for your reply i mean at top of screen tried all of them and same with movies top right says opening stream darkens a little but just stays like that any ideas ?
Sorry, can't replicate this. Are you sure that this works in Confluence? I mean going to the top widget and selecting a movie/episode...
Also, there are some things you should mention about the issue, like which version of Ace and XBMC you are using, whether or not you tried to remove and re-install Ace, and if you tried a guisettings reset.
im using frodo and version 1.3.0 ace ive uninstalled and restalled works in confluence,sio2,transparency and a couple more ive tried just to make sure iv not gone crazy seems just ace , but i really like the look of ace and would use it all the time if worked its weird ive messed with all settings i can think off maybe a bug in skin can't find solution anywhere im hoping someone has same prob so i can see fix but nothing

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV shows streaming0