Change - tag for media case - All skins by MQ
Exclamation 
Currently the skins Aeon MQ 3, Aeon MQ 4 and Ace, are using the following tags to display media cases:

bluray - blu-ray - bdrip = Bluray box
web = Web box
hdtv = HDTV box
dvd - .iso - .ifo = dvd box
3dbd = 3D box
All others contents = default box + codec

The change will be made ​​in 3D cases to become more consistent with what we see on the internet, so will be like this:

bluray - blu-ray - bdrip (without 3d or 3dbd tag) = Bluray box
bluray - blu-ray - bdrip + 3d or 3dbd = 3D box
3d - 3dbd = 3D box

Therefore it is not necessary to make any changes in his collection, but for the new movies will look better.

If anyone has any suggestions, feel free to comment.
------------------------------------------------------

Want to know more about the skin? Liked my work and want contribute?
Visit my website
XBMC Brazilian Community Forum
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.
(2013-03-25, 20:15)MarcosQui Wrote: bluray - blu-ray - bdrip (without 3d or 3dbd tag) = Bluray box
3d - 3dbd = 3D box

There is sometimes AC3D for AC3 Dubbed and this uses the 3D Mediacase - could that be changed that 3D+3dbd is 3D with expection of AC3D? And für BluRay there is also BD-Rip with not shows the BluRay Mediacase.
Greets Sandy

PS: Great Skin!
(2013-05-11, 06:39)sandman1982 Wrote:
(2013-03-25, 20:15)MarcosQui Wrote: bluray - blu-ray - bdrip (without 3d or 3dbd tag) = Bluray box
3d - 3dbd = 3D box

There is sometimes AC3D for AC3 Dubbed and this uses the 3D Mediacase - could that be changed that 3D+3dbd is 3D with expection of AC3D? And für BluRay there is also BD-Rip with not shows the BluRay Mediacase.
Greets Sandy

PS: Great Skin!

same problem
I forgot one:

Web = also iTunes and HD-Rip
Dear
Please explain step by step how to use create tag for this. I dont have any idea. Im really looking for help.
Are You using .txt or .xml format and you add under mkvmerge software ? or diferent way ?

Please help
you only have to add "bluray", "3d" or "dvd" to your movie-file-name.
For example: the.avangers.bluray.mkv
Board: B85M-ITX
CPU: i3 4330
GPU: Geforce GTX 750ti
is there anyway that xbmc or media cnter master or sab could auto detcet that i have got a mkv file and auto add bluray to the title so i have the background added http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/2506/blux.jpg
Is any way we can modify the tags or add new condition?
bluray - blu-ray - bdrip- 1080 - 720= Bluray box
3dbd - 3d - hsbs = 3D box
(2014-02-25, 19:47)javcarbe Wrote: Is any way we can modify the tags or add new condition?
bluray - blu-ray - bdrip- 1080 - 720= Bluray box
3dbd - 3d - hsbs = 3D box

If you rename your downloads to follow the aforementioned, and logical, naming scheme then you'd get the desired results. IMO, 1080 and 720 does not necessarily mean blu-ray.
Quick Links: debug log (wiki) | userdata (wiki) | advancedsettings (wiki) | adding videos to the library (wiki)
Since the last update weeks ago the words 3DBD or 3D doesnt detect the 3D box im using Aeon MQ 5 only detect if Im using ".3D."
I have the same problem as discussed javcarbe.
I miss different tests renaming the folders or files with tag 's to show 3d orange , and nothing at best see the gray box with the codec, or blue bluray box .
Of course, this skin is wonderful, thank Marcos for your work, I hope they fix what 3d box. Greetings to all

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Change - tag for media case - All skins by MQ0