hmdi disconnecting in live tv
Hi,

I have problem with "hdmi disconnecting" also. When I watching tv my screen is disconnecting for a while, it looks like plug out and plug in again hdmi cable. At that moment on tv is displaying information about resolution. Debug mode in xbmc is silent at that moments (in hst too).
When i playing from smb share, some 1080p material everything is ok, without any problems. Problem appear only with LiveTV :/

had anybody had thats problem?
Is it changing modes to match the source material - i changing to 1080i for live tv?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2013-03-25, 21:55)nickr Wrote: Is it changing modes to match the source material - i changing to 1080i for live tv?
Automatic changing mode to match the source material is disabled.

--edited--

I've installed the newsest verision of openelec 3.0.0, since then this "disconnecting problem" hasn't occoured. I hope, that problem has been solved Smile

--edited--

I started to early to be happy. Problem hasn't been solved, but occours much less.
Have you tried enabling config_hdmi_boost?
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2013-03-26, 02:52)MilhouseVH Wrote: Have you tried enabling config_hdmi_boost?
no, i did not, but i'll try, thanks for advice.
But this problem appears only in "live tv", never during watch files.
i'll notify about of the results.

--edited--
it didn't work :/

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
hmdi disconnecting in live tv0