Request and maybe a bug
Im starting to really like this skin and had a few questions

- I wanted to know if for the recently added on the main menu if it would be possible to change either the poster or the fanart to preview thumbs(i think changing the fanart would be better). This only would apply to Tv shows. Movies is fine with fanart since you dont have a movie twice but TVshows you can have more then 1 episode in the Recently added and it just doesnt look nice...here is an example with my Anime playlist:

- Second thing would be if in Rightlist and Low list you could add the possibility of showing no logo or Clearart. Personally i find the location of the placement in Rrightlist hurts the view because the Logo or Clearart get lost in the Fanart colors on alot of shows. Also if using them, maybe adding a sort of darker background to the Logo and Clearart to help them stand out.

- Lastly is ,what i think is a bug or maybe was forgotten, when at the episode level, the Shelf view cannot be selected...it will jump back to wall view. If Shelf view isnt made for episode level, maybe it shouldnt appear as a chose?

- Could it be possible to make TV Guide its own menu so that if we dont use the Default TVshow Menu, we dont loose access to TVguide

Thanks for this great skin!

If my replies help you, please click on my reputation Image below :) thanks :)
Just noticed another thing. When trying to add a submenu Video Node Item to a Favorite, it deducts the number but doesnt create the menu to modify. It works with all the others submenu creation. Seems To only be Favorite Items that are affected

(2013-03-26, 01:17)saitoh183 Wrote: Just noticed another thing. When trying to add a submenu Video Node Item to a Favorite, it deducts the number but doesnt create the menu to modify. It works with all the others submenu creation. Seems To only be Favorite Items that are affected

Will this be fixed in next release?

bump?

Look at the changelog of the test version, 1.3.2, you will see that many things have been corrected.
------------------------------------------------------

Want to know more about the skin? Liked my work and want contribute?
Visit my website
XBMC Brazilian Community Forum
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Request and maybe a bug0