Removing RSS Feed, and Bug in Music Menu
First, let me say, this is an AWESOME skin. I was loving MQ4, but this is just awesome. Can't wait to see what you do with MQ5.

Now a couple of issues...

1. I was looking last night, and couldn't find the section to remove the RSS feed on the main page. Could someone point me in the right direction.

2. When playing music, in the full screen view. If you bring the menu up (M Key on the keyboard), the Next and Previous buttons don't do anything. When not in the menu, the Left and Right Arrow keys work as Next and Previous.

3. Also in the full screen Music view, if the Lyric menu is up (in the upper left of the screen), you cannot bring up the Menu (M Key). You must first Backspace to make the Lyric menu go away, then the Menu will work.

4. Is there a setting to automatically go to the full screen Music view, when you click on a music track. So if I'm looking through artists, and select a song by an artist, it will instantly go to the full screen Music view?

Finally, a suggestion...

Could you put up a sticky with commonly found issues/requests for information. For example:

Q: I can't get TVTunes to work in the ACE skin, is this plugin supported.
A: TVTunes is supported, when installed, you need to enable TVTunes. When in the TV Shows screen, bring up the Top Menu, and the last menu on the far right, has the option to turn on TVTunes.

Just an example above (and I don't know the name of that menu above, as I'm not at home at the moment).

Anyway, keep up the good work, this skin is simply amazing.
1. Settings/Appearance, last item.

2. This is a bug in XBMC. Works fine in video, but not in Music. Need open a ticket.

3. This is normal. The Lyrics window is a pop up and takes the front of others. To access the others you need close it first.

4. Yes it can be done, but do not know when.

Suggestion accept. Thank you.
------------------------------------------------------

Want to know more about the skin? Liked my work and want contribute?
Visit my website
XBMC Brazilian Community Forum
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Removing RSS Feed, and Bug in Music Menu0