• 51(current)
[THEME/MOD] Xperience1080+ RAINBOW f.k.a. CMYK
Looks pretty nice, I do hope you manage to get the PVR part in there too. Big Grin Only thing I didn't really like is the "notifications" they do look rather big, I'm not using win8 or the xbox one so I can't comment in relation to that, but in my opinion it could be a bit slimmer?

What I really like is the retractable Video OSD, it does get pretty big once you press the "up" arrow but I would need to check that on my TV to really comment on it.

edit: I'm actually not sure if it's the colour of the notification or the size, it just stands out a lot, could be that a little darker colour would already change it's look quite a bit.
Really nice, loving that OSD update!! Maybe the resume dialog could have sqaured selection marker on the new movies widget?
Question, when i go to lets say Movies tab - then the (Movies, Video add-ons) tiles are (default) blue, but the custome addon's on the left site are black, how do also get them blue?

thanks for the answer
Skin settings -> home-> set custom home menu tiles to grey-> turn it off for movies (or similar dont know the english translation out of the box [WINKING FACE] )
Thank you so much Saste Smile i thought i had looked everywhere,
(2013-12-02, 00:02)ursli Wrote: Looks pretty nice, I do hope you manage to get the PVR part in there too. Big Grin Only thing I didn't really like is the "notifications" they do look rather big, I'm not using win8 or the xbox one so I can't comment in relation to that, but in my opinion it could be a bit slimmer?

What I really like is the retractable Video OSD, it does get pretty big once you press the "up" arrow but I would need to check that on my TV to really comment on it.

edit: I'm actually not sure if it's the colour of the notification or the size, it just stands out a lot, could be that a little darker colour would already change it's look quite a bit.

yeah the OSD is too large when expanded.. and i think it has a bit too much going on as well; poster and fan art not doing it for me. Asides from that, liking the notification popup but yeah, could be a bit darker.
Any chance that all of the home screen could get bigger? Think a lot of the space is being wasted
I'm using your mod since quite a while and its great no doubt
but when I read the last comment about home screen I must say I agree, it's home but really its no use, I was thinking adding some tile ( a bit like xbox one home) customizable so home screen become a real bridge to all of our favorite stuff...
It's not really a request since I'm happy with rainbow now but I often test the xbox one skin by toyota and I'd love a child between the two skin, the home screen of xbox one ( but with rainbow theme ) and everything else the way it is ( maybe juste an update of the osd )
anyway, don't really bother it's just a thought...
thanks
cheers
https://github.com/troych/Xperience1080p...%2BRAINBOW

I've switched to Helix and decided to try and update this skin. There will probably be bugs but I think I've found most show stoppers.
(2015-03-04, 20:56)ursli Wrote: https://github.com/troych/Xperience1080p...%2BRAINBOW

I've switched to Helix and decided to try and update this skin. There will probably be bugs but I think I've found most show stoppers.

If it's helpful you can use the base skin (3.5) to fix all issues with Helix compatibility.
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
I am rather limited in my ability to work out the skinning bits in kodi. I've mostly used xagghis repo (thanks) because he is still very close to the original skin by black, I could easily cherry pick the correct commits and fix any merging errors that popped up. I really like what you did with xperience 3.5 but your changes and the changes by saste are too far apart to just merge without a bit more knowledge on the subject. Big Grin

Maybe I'll have a closer look at it at some point but so far most things I use seem to work and that was the most important bit for me, if somebody else is still using this and feels like it helped thats great of course. Smile
Cool to see this one on Helix.... Thanks Ursli. Will try it out once I return from my business travel. Love this mod a lot!!
  • 51(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[THEME/MOD] Xperience1080+ RAINBOW f.k.a. CMYK10