• 5(current)
[THEME/MOD] Xperience1080+ RAINBOW f.k.a. CMYK
Sorry but therefore you have to ask crni
I don't know anything about coding but temporarily you can just delete the includes_osd.xml ;-)
(2013-03-30, 15:59)Saste Wrote: Sorry but therefore you have to ask crni
I don't know anything about coding but temporarily you can just delete the includes_osd.xml ;-)

Again, that is a simple, yet effective solution Big Grin

I'll do that when calibrating our new tv,
Thanks Saste
Smile
Whoa Fella,
Amazing update right there!
This is fantastic.

I have to agree that the new music window is awesome dude, what an awesome workaround Nod

Will you be merging with the latest updates from blacks version or crni version?
I might have a shot at changing the colour of the clock as I feel like I want to give something back to Saste, he has share this awesome version and I want to help, but my art skills are as good as my ideas... And we all know they are shit Laugh

Keep it up fella
+1

Ohh, thanks for that smart playlist by the way. By adding the info from that list to my list, I was able to include apx 40 new films from my library into the kids media centres Smile

So your ideas might be shit, but your smart playlists are actually rather good Big Grin Rofl
Glad I could help fella Big Grin at least in useful for something... Now if only my girlfriend would see that Laugh
I'll try to implement the updates as far as i can but then more i change the xmls then harder it will be for me to read out which line is new coded but atm its not that much i have rewritten so next updates will be implemented

And thanks to you guys for your awesome help, criticism, ideas and reputation ;-)

ps: can't wait to see the clock ;-)

and i wont do much till monday or later but please keep up the ideas and mockups or other stuff and share it so we all will at the end have the most stylish and just "lovin to see and use it" skin for xbmc ever ;-)
Morning all,
Here's my quick attempt at changing the clock to a more CMYK friendly colour Big Grin

Derek inspired me as he made a rath good point that the orange clock is actually out of place in the CMYK skin.
So i tried to match the pink used by Saste on the home screen as much as possible... However, my colour picker was reporting back different shades at different points on the clock, so it might not be 100% perfect reproduction but it looks ok on my system Big Grin

@Saste,
When you get a moment, if you could, would you be skind as to make a "boombox" type imge for use for "Live Radio" much like a "Ghetto-Blaster" / "Boom Box" or something similar. That wouldcomplete my icon set perfectly... well that and a ClapBoard icon for trailers Wink
Yes of course i try to make it this evening... And for the perfect colour match just use 0 cyan 100 magenta 0 yellow and 0 k ;-) but it looks great anyway... Good work
(2013-03-31, 11:33)Saste Wrote: Yes of course i try to make it this evening... And for the perfect colour match just use 0 cyan 100 magenta 0 yellow and 0 k ;-) but it looks great anyway... Good work

Cool,
Thanks Saste... Really appreciate that.
I'll re-do it today with the exact colours as the rest of the skin Nod

Pat Smile
One thing i have to ask ;-)...

Can you try to make a version of a clock without the gradient just a one tone coloured clock like the tiles? Would like to see if its perhaps better ;-)

Would do it by myself but i am at the family of my girlfriend ;-)

PS: Happy Eastern
I'll try,
I'm not as good as you though Big Grin

Changed previous colour to match the pik/red/ etc bit better, but its still not perfect Sad

looks pretty nice...

i just had 5 minutes to look over it and this came up...

solid coloured

gradient coloured

and this one is like the first just with a white border instead of transparent grey

what do you think guys?

EDIT:

this one for the current time?

and this is how it looks implemented:

what now has to be changed is the color of the progressbar doesn't fit anymore Wink
Now with recoloured progressbar Wink

changed almost every button in fullscreenosd

update on GIT

and this is how it looks

Whoa That's awesome!

This is what I wanted to achieve, but didn't have the skill to do Big Grin
I love the new buttons, they go much better with the overall theme.

Awesome job Saste!
Fantastic.
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[THEME/MOD] Xperience1080+ RAINBOW f.k.a. CMYK10