• 50(current)
[THEME/MOD] Xperience1080+ RAINBOW f.k.a. CMYK
Thanks Slurm, didn't have time to check for that myself, yet. Will implement that myself tomorrow. Anyway it would be great if Ursli could post an update. Also I would post a ZIP of the whole skin. For some people it might be too complicated to exchange the updated files in the last version of Saste...
In theory you can just extract into the skin folder and confirm overwrite , I made sure the folder structure is correct. Thanks for the Movie counter tip, I never noticed that something was wrong there.
Hi Ursli, thanks for quick update. I think I found another bug... When in Channel OSD of PVR, the name and number of the selected channel is not shown. Name and number is shown only for unselected channels. Once you select a channel, name and number is gone for the selected channel...
I can confirm that, I think I had the same problem at some point but thought I fixed it, guess that wasn't the case, I'll try to locate it if I can.
@Ursli: Now the update rocks
Nice fixes Smile

It would be nice to see a new theme and an update rolled out by Saste Wink
This is still the best (and my most used) xbmc skin.

A new theme, and a final revision would be a great exit for this awesome mod.
Figured it's time I find out how to use git, also opened a pull request for the changes on Saste's repo. I've also included Black's latest commits while I was at it. If he decides to pull it things will be a lot easier, until then you can clone it from there:

https://github.com/troych/Xperience1080plusRAINBOW

https://github.com/troych/Xperience1080p...W/releases (complete zip file for the non git users)
Nice...
Thanks for this!

This is great, hopefully we can get this skin touched up with the last few big fixes and features etc and then let it sail. It's a fantastic mod, and it really does deserve a final revision.

Hopefully a ursli edition with all bug fixes, updates and sleek new colour scheme all integrated will appear Wink

I still use an old version of this skin (pre home screen widget/playlist changes) as its so fast, light and bug free. Although, I am using the artic theme as my main HTPC base at the moment, and slowly migrating over it that as its downright gorgeous!

This skin is still the best performer though in terms of speed, efficiency and has dominance around our house Smile
First off, great job on the skin. It's passed the all important wife test in my house Smile

I'm a noobie to skinning and am trying to figure out how to make the following tweaks:

- Under the "Poster Small" view I would like to add animated fanart and use a coverflow like display for the posters
- On the home screen I would like to move around the order of the panels (specifically, I want to move Weather to the right of Search)

I've tried searching the forums and googling to find a solution but have had no luck. I'm hoping some one has a solution or can point me to a post that speaks to this. Thanks in advance!!
Hey guys...

Hope you are all doing well [WINKING FACE]

Unfortunately i don't have any time to work on this skin at all and I doesn't seem to change in near future [DISAPPOINTED FACE]...

But I loaded the latest update of ursli and have to thank him alot for his work it seems way faster than before!?! But I miss the little colour matched dots under the widgets [WINKING FACE] but its not that important... So thanks for working on this skin.

Big greetz

Saste
Hey Guys,

hope also that everyone is doing well :-)

Is someone able to integrate Crni´s Mod (http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=150116) into this great work from Saste (special grtx).

Nothing could be for free - so truly i am willing to spend a donation. PM´s are welcome.

Alle the best
Just set it to Xperience+ in the settings?

http://www.imgbox.de/users/troy/xperience.JPG
i wish this would work .. but not:-( Crni Mod contains a horizontal Menuebar and a "Classical View" ...
Happy first advent guys.

A little surprise after months of abstinence Wink

i got bored of the many different coloured buttons and would like to achive a win8 + xbox one look and to be minimalistic too.

so its not completely done. music osd as well as pvr osd isn't touched in any way by now.

and the now playing on home screen and notifications on osd and home screen are now similar to the win8 app notifications.

atm and i think it won't change this theme only is a dark one.

So what do you guys think? if you like it i'll upload it as soon as it's done.

Here is a little video of what i have done to the osd and homescreen for now...

Greetings
new osd seems really fine!
great job!
And for the home menu did you let the old themes available? I 'm quite a fan of the colored one with transparency and don't want to lost it Wink
cheers
  • 50(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[THEME/MOD] Xperience1080+ RAINBOW f.k.a. CMYK10