• 7(current)
[THEME/MOD] Xperience1080+ RAINBOW f.k.a. CMYK
Yeah i agree white will be much better ;-)
And because of the livetv info...
it will bee easily possible to reduce the size if i find the right xml ;-)
hello everyone!!
I'm really enjoying your work on this theme, really great job thanks to share!
I did a ( very very ) little modification but I' m quite happy with the result and thought to share it:

just replace the "tile grey" with the blu one, as I say it's really nothing...
cheers
Hey,
It's great to see more people finding/modding Sastes CYMK theme, I think he must be flattered, I know I would Nod

The CMYK mod deserves many many more users and I'm sure as word spreads it will get more and more downloads, as it's absolutly beautiful!

Some of my friends have already seen it and want it for their boxes now too, the blue tiles doesn't particularly fit my colour scheme (I use the Saste default) but its awesome to see more people adding/sharing Mods and edits in this thread...

You should upload mods/files directions of all/any mods so other users who want to make changes and try things can can do the same Big Grin

@Saste,
Can't wait for the OSD mod!
I'm refreshing every few seconds lol Smile
Will take a while perhaps tomorrow or thursday i am sitting here with friends and having some beers ;-)

@bakito: the blue one is nice but i think it would be cool if we could flip this colour for every different section like tvshows magenta movies blue music yellow... But thats not possible i think... And i think the colour is a disadvantage in readability... But would be happy if you could upload the files so everyone who is interested in can download it ;-)
I agree with that. It's great to be in here with you lot Big Grin

Especially Saste, he is so welcoming to feedback, ideas and mods/edits etc, I like that as its not the default approach. Its a good community in here, Saste has really moved forward, both with the skin and the way he manages it... And the result is it looks amazing! He has taken the development of this mod into a more modern open style/approach, much like WMD / crowd sourcing etc and I really like that! it's such a great environment to be part of, I'm glad Saste shared this with all of us and this is my most refreshed thread EVER Big Grin

Keep it up everyone, ill even come up with some more shit ideas as long as you all don't mind reading them Laugh
@Derek +1 to all of the above Nod

@Saste
You definetely deserve a few beers Nod

Edit:
crni xperience + mod has been updated with all the latest fixes etc from black, will these be merged into CMYK in the coming weeks too?
Yes of course they will ;-)
Amazing Nod

Have a great night, and have a beer for me Big Grin
Thanks again Saste
to achieve my trick you just have to make a copy of the "tile-blue" in media/windows/home, and rename it "tile-grey" (after having delete it of course...) at least it's what I have done...
I'm not using xperiencecmyk but the + with the media pack saste provide us...
well now I can't remember why I'm not using xperience cmyk but still xperience+ Smile
cheers good night!
Hey Everyone,

You can get the latest UPDATE from GITHUB on Post 1.

Have merged any improvements crni & black did.

but don`t have made any further changes to the osd yet but will now Wink
(2013-04-03, 12:59)Saste Wrote: Hey Everyone,

You can get the latest UPDATE from GITHUB on Post 1.

Have merged any improvements crni & black did.

but don`t have made any further changes to the osd yet but will now Wink

On it Big Grin
Cheers Saste, you are a star Nod
@ Dam work again! Ill grab it tonight when i get home... and maybe with some new updates included too Wink
(2013-04-03, 13:36)DerekCuster Wrote: @ Dam work again! Ill grab it tonight when i get home... and maybe with some new updates included too Wink

I'm off for 2 weeks thanks to the Easter holidays, I feel for you man Tongue
perhaps Wink

I don't promise anything Tongue
Lucky swine Wink Rofl

(2013-04-03, 13:38)Saste Wrote: perhaps Wink

I don't promise anything Tongue

If this gets updates while im at work... I'm going home sick to get this badboy installed Laugh
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[THEME/MOD] Xperience1080+ RAINBOW f.k.a. CMYK10