• 1(current)
[THEME/MOD] Xperience1080+ RAINBOW f.k.a. CMYK
CMYK Default Theme
watch gallery

Summerbreeze Theme
watch gallery

So guys...

finally i am able to deliver you the "RAINBOW" formerly known as "CMYK" THEME / MOD of Crni's (Black's) Xperience1080+ Skin.

Have fun with it Wink

CHANGES:

- Custom Home Widgets added
- XBOX Theme added in Skinsettings
- Crni's Theme added in Skinsettings
- Choose between 'blacks watched indicators or mine
- Full Advanced Laucher Support
- Summerbreeze Theme
- Fall Theme (i know its almost summer but in preparation Wink )
- Choose between dark or light backgroundoverlay
- Alternative Tilecolours (Make your own Choice)
- "Howto" included in "ALTERNATIVE TILES" Folder in root directory of skin
- Completly New OSD Layout
- turned all rounded edges in every view into sharp edges
- search keyboard is also sharp edged
- highlight frame on metro home sharpened
- default tile colors in CMYK style
- default background overlay lighter
- OSD progressbar redesigned
- some other little things changed...

DOWNLOAD:

- GITHUB Xperience1080+ RAINBOW Skin UPDATED 02.05.2013 Custom Home Widgets | XBOX Theme | Some nice other features | Blacks Settings Layout
included in LOGOS folder are the following Logos + 34 more:

SPECIAL THANKS to...

...'Black (for his awesome skin)
...crni (for his awesome mod)
...PatrickBateman and his family Wink (for his incredibly fast bugreport and awesome ideas)
You should change your addon.xml to something like this so that users can use both + and CMYK mods
PHP Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<addon id="skin.xperience1080+CMYK" version="2.0-Beta4" name="Xperience1080+CMYK" provider-name="Saste">
    <requires>
        <import addon="xbmc.gui" version="4.0.0" />
        <import addon="service.skin.widgets" version="0.0.20" />
        <import addon="script.artwork.downloader" version="12.0.14" />
        <import addon="script.tv.show.next.aired" version="5.0.5" />
        <import addon="script.tvtunes" version="3.0.4" />
        <import addon="script.globalsearch" version="1.1.1" />
        <import addon="script.favourites" version="4.0.7" />
        <import addon="script.artistslideshow" version="1.5.0" />
        <import addon="script.videolanguage" version="0.0.6" />
    </requires>
    <extension point="xbmc.gui.skin" defaultthemename="Textures.xbt" effectslowdown="1.00" debugging="false">
        <res width="1920" height="1080" aspect="16:9" default="true" folder="1080i" />
    </extension>
    <extension point="xbmc.addon.metadata">
        <platform>all</platform>
        <summary lang="en">Saste's mod of Crni's mod of Black's Xperience1080 skin</summary>
        <description lang="en">Saste's mod of Crni's mod of Black's Xperience1080 skin</description>
        <disclaimer lang="en">Compatible with XBMC 12.0 "Frodo" only.</disclaimer>
        <license>Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0</license>
        <forum>http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=160560</forum>
        <source>https://github.com/Saste09/Xperience1080plusCMYK</source>
    </extension>
</addon> 
oh...
thats what i have already done but didn`t copy to the github folder xD

thx crni

problem solved
Great work,
I've installed this on 3 of our HTPCs now as my daughter prefers it too Big Grin

It's really nice, did you also reduce the size of the weather icons etc (near the clock) mine seem smaller now which has made a very nice improvement, not sure if this was like this previously?

I like all the squaring off too, fits much neater together now, a little more seamless. You just need to get that annoying "new music" tile to be user configurable, I'm going to get round to it myself at some point, so if I get it done before you I'll send it over Big Grin

I'm going to get round to finishing off a Few changes I have in mind such as a less cluttered OSD, pressing info is just too "busy" for me, I'd rather have less info and use the "up" feature for more if I want it and a few other Minor tweaks to suit our needs in our house.

Cracking start though, it's won over 75% of my house hold so it's not doing bad in this critical nd demanding house of ours Big Grin

Thanks for sharing it,
From me, the wife and the kids Smile
Would you consider creating a few more icons, as yours are wonderfully done and intend with your look?

Icons I would like to see:

A Movie Clap board
Top 250
A "Film" version of your "Filme" icon
HD
SD
?

The question mark is for when I fancy a surprise from my library Big Grin
i feel honored Wink

yes i can do that but it will take some time...

rightnow i am trying to get the hole skin brighter but for that i have to change every single font color in every view that it fits so this will also take some time.

perhaps if you made some nice changes you can share them so i can pull them into the github

greetz

And no... weather Icons are same size as before ;-)
Absolutely Big Grin
Take all the time you need and anything I do (that you havnt already done) I'll send over. You have made a few new friends in my house tonight anyway.

Not bad for a nights work, particularly with my girls, because they are usually incredibly hostile to ALL people in the world at ALL times Rofl so not bad man... Not bad at all Big Grin
So thanks again ;-)
Started yesterday First time skinning... Sadly i won't have alot of time during the next few weeks because of graduating my study in architecture Sad.

But i will do what i am able to.
(2013-03-27, 02:11)Saste Wrote: So thanks again ;-)
Started yesterday First time skinning... Sadly i won't have alot of time during the next few weeks because of graduating my study in architecture Sad.

But i will do what i am able to.

Absolutely,
Studies are far more important that skinning, however, you have made a few new fans here, that's never a bad thing Big Grin

For a first time attempt, I think it's great... I couldn't quite place it at first, bit the more I use it, the more it reminds me of Alaska. Which was/is a very beautiful skin, I think you've done an awesome Job, personally.

Looking forward to seeing what's next Big Grin
Now.. I've gotta go shovel the drive way as its been snowing apparently Angry
I like the bright CMYK colors, I just think they would 'pop' even more on the regular Xperience+ dark background... Wink Great work though!
(2013-03-27, 13:02)mikkelnl Wrote: I like the bright CMYK colors, I just think they would 'pop' even more on the regular Xperience+ dark background... Wink Great work though!

You can easily change the background in the skin settings to the previous wallpaper that crni and black use Wink

It looks nice with both, but the bright does indeed seem sleeker and very reminiscent to Alaska, it's quite fresh Big Grin
(2013-03-27, 13:31)PatrickBateman Wrote:
(2013-03-27, 13:02)mikkelnl Wrote: I like the bright CMYK colors, I just think they would 'pop' even more on the regular Xperience+ dark background... ;) Great work though!

You can easily change the background in the skin settings to the previous wallpaper that crni and black use ;)

It looks nice with both, but the bright does indeed seem sleeker and very reminiscent to Alaska, it's quite fresh :D

Awesome! Didn't realise this was a skin setting... I'll definatelly try it out now :)

Sent from my iPhone 2
Looks great! Love the vibrant colors in conjunction with white and gray tones! Excellent work!
i have added the option to use black's dark background instead of my light one.

only available on github.

Good idea,

I'll grab it and have a tinker Big Grin
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[THEME/MOD] Xperience1080+ RAINBOW f.k.a. CMYK10