• 4(current)
[THEME/MOD] Xperience1080+ RAINBOW f.k.a. CMYK
its coded to be transparent dont know how to solve this issue right now

PS: its up on GIT
oh i see that the png of new albums is not in line with the other next to it... I will solve that... But can take some time or days have to do something more social these days ;-)
(2013-03-29, 18:31)Saste Wrote: oh i see that the png of new albums is not in line with the other next to it... I will solve that... But can take some time or days have to do something more social these days ;-)

Yea get outside, the summer is coming Laugh

I notice you changed te info bar colour and the pause screen, it may be my aspect ratio, but the pause button seems bigger/thicker and the text "Pause" and the bar, don't seem centred (vertically).

If I'm honest, I think when in the movie player the darker screens were nicer as they were discrete and non intrusive and blended with the clock at the top a little more.

Other than that it's stunning Cool
Now have a great weekend and enjoy the rest of your day Smile
Yeah it was just a try and saw that the dark fits better but forgot to undo ;-) next update will be the old playbackscreen ;-)
Inspired by all the colour going on I have had a "hack" to provide more colours for the Live TV and Settings section..also changed the colour of the tiles on the Home screen to black as I think it looks better..what do you think?

New albums tile is now in line and no more transparent and old fullscreen playback is back ;-)
Only thing which i am not able to fix is that in not coloured mode the new album tile turns grey Sad

of course available on github

@im85288: to be honest... You are right we have to think about pvr section and applications section as well...
i think to turn the pvr into green can work but i would prefer a yellowgreen which would fit more to the cmyk colors...
Except of that i think we have to move the pvr section between music and weather cause there the color would fit best... Tried to reorganize it but couldnt get the navigationbar to set pvr elsewhere Sad.

What i wouldnt do is to give the settings a color cause my intention was to pop out then main daily used sections and leave the systemsettings as well as search in the background. Thats why i used grey.

EDIT: This is the green i was thinking about

as you can see i am able to move the hole section between music and weather but i am not able to correct the naviagtion bar (cause of the lack of skills in coding Wink )

EDIT2: now i got it on the right position (LIVE TV Text on navigation bar) but you only can get there if you are on home and press left... it jumps straight through tvshows music end ends up at LIVE TV try to handle this but its all a little confusing if you open an xml file and trying to learn how this works Wink
Hey Saste,

Think i found a small bug,
The overlay in the "tv guide" section (under tv shows) has changed dramatically and has turned the screen almost completely black?

When I enter this section it looks very strange indeed, any ideas?

Ps,
The new updates (other than the oboe bug) are looking awesome Nod what an awesome skin it's turning into!

Thanks again for sharing this with all of us Nod
dont have any idea cause mine looks fine oO

perhaps when you were trying some things by yourself you overlooked to undo anything? Wink
Edit:
Weird... It's working now? ... Ignore me, I think my skin/xbmc had crashed as its ok now! False alarm Big Grin

Ps.
The new music tile is AWESOME!
This is a perfect solution to an OCD nightmare, it looks so pretty now and still has all the functionality!

You are a total genius Saste! Nod

Just out of curiosity,
When will the default OSD be making a return?

Ohh ... And stop working on the weekend Rofl
Although, I do like waking up to a nice surprise, it's like Xmas everyday in this thread Big Grin
as i wrote above it has still returned Wink
Huh

I'm gonna re download as I'm using the latest git from a few minutes ago and it's still "light"... Maybe I need another coffee and fresh download Laugh
oh sry wasnt in git folder Wink
(2013-03-30, 12:02)Saste Wrote: oh sry wasnt in git folder Wink

We both need more coffee Laugh
(2013-03-30, 10:41)Saste Wrote: @im85288: to be honest... You are right we have to think about pvr section and applications section as well...
i think to turn the pvr into green can work but i would prefer a yellowgreen which would fit more to the cmyk colors...
Except of that i think we have to move the pvr section between music and weather cause there the color would fit best... Tried to reorganize it but couldnt get the navigationbar to set pvr elsewhere Sad.

What i wouldnt do is to give the settings a color cause my intention was to pop out then main daily used sections and leave the systemsettings as well as search in the background. Thats why i used grey.

EDIT: This is the green i was thinking about

Thanks Saste, your green does suit it better than mine, I really appreciate you including it Big Grin
Saste,
I may need to request this in crnis thread, but though id ask here first, how difficult would it be to have an option to disable the "pause" OSD for when users are calibrating a HTPC?

The reason I ask is this,
I currently use xbmc to calibrate my HDTV and am therefore required to display my calibration videos on screen for great lengths of time, this currently means "pausing" on each screen while I calibrate each colour, temperature etc using my reference meter.

At the moment, when calibrating (and pausing the video) it causes a slight shift in my screen levels etc due to the pause OSD. Ideally, when calibrating I'd like to pause the video file and have no overlay what so ever on screen, to ensure absolute accuracy during a calibration.

Soooooo...
My question is, would it be possible to have a switch that will allow us to disable the entire OSD on pause, but then re-enable at any point, from the settings menu when we are done

Eg:
Display Pause OSD - on/off

Also,
The clock/weather on the pause OSD seems to be a slightly different colour to the "pause" progress bar (the clock/weather bar seems darker) is it possible to have these items closer in terms of colour/transparancy, and the "finish time" clock changed to a CMYK colour, such as the red/pink used for the unwatched overlay?

Again please dont think im saying these thungs should be done, im not, im just bashing down some ideas Big Grin

I just really enjoying conversing, chatting and passing ideas back and forth with you re: the skin Big Grin

Love the new update,
It's working perfectly here for me,
Looks great, feels great and is currently now on ALL my xbmc boxes in the house (8 in total) the family love it, I love it and you have done an incredible Job creating this look! It's awesome.

Sorry for the long post,
Just relly enthusiastic about the skin and love passing ideas bck and forth, no matter if they are implemented or not Nod

Have a great weekend,
Pat
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[THEME/MOD] Xperience1080+ RAINBOW f.k.a. CMYK10