• 2(current)
alarab.net arabic VOD plugin
hello bisha, i want to thank you for this plugin, we were all waiting for it. awesome work. i just wanted to mention to you, that in any episode section, it only loads the first 40 episodes. and u cant go further, nor there is any next page option. as know for example. some of the turkish episodes are like 200 episodes. i hope that u can have this fixed sometime soon.

thank you for looking into this.
(2013-03-31, 19:15)akhaki Wrote: hello bisha, i want to thank you for this plugin, we were all waiting for it. awesome work. i just wanted to mention to you, that in any episode section, it only loads the first 40 episodes. and u cant go further, nor there is any next page option. as know for example. some of the turkish episodes are like 200 episodes. i hope that u can have this fixed sometime soon.

Hi

Thank you for your answer . I will have a check on this later. Hopefully this issue can be solved soon.
(2013-03-31, 22:09)bisha Wrote:
(2013-03-31, 19:15)akhaki Wrote: hello bisha, i want to thank you for this plugin, we were all waiting for it. awesome work. i just wanted to mention to you, that in any episode section, it only loads the first 40 episodes. and u cant go further, nor there is any next page option. as know for example. some of the turkish episodes are like 200 episodes. i hope that u can have this fixed sometime soon.

Hi

Thank you for your answer . I will have a check on this later. Hopefully this issue can be solved soon.

The plugin is now updated. You will get script failures if you use 1.1 or 1.0 plugin. Please upgrade
Hello Bisha; thank you for responding to me quickly and trying to fix the problem. im afraid to tell you that its better now, but still not completely fixed, the show that i watch is "على-مر-الزمان" its a turkish show, currently now they finished the second season, and it has 200 episodes exactly. after your current update 1.3.0, i can now load up to episode 161 rather than only 40 episodes as i stated before. so i can say you are progressing in the fix, but still not completely fixed. again we all appreciated all your work and time for this. i hope my specific example given will give you more concise issue that you can work with. i will test other shows as well in the website and let u know if i encounter any other issues.

again thank you so much for all your work.

here is the link to the show on the website: http://tv1.alarab.net/series-5388_5_على-مر-الزمان
(2013-04-02, 05:13)akhaki Wrote: Hello Bisha; thank you for responding to me quickly and trying to fix the problem. im afraid to tell you that its better now, but still not completely fixed, the show that i watch is "على-مر-الزمان" its a turkish show, currently now they finished the second season, and it has 200 episodes exactly. after your current update 1.3.0, i can now load up to episode 161 rather than only 40 episodes as i stated before. so i can say you are progressing in the fix, but still not completely fixed. again we all appreciated all your work and time for this. i hope my specific example given will give you more concise issue that you can work with. i will test other shows as well in the website and let u know if i encounter any other issues.

again thank you so much for all your work.

here is the link to the show on the website: http://tv1.alarab.net/series-5388_5_على-مر-الزمان

Hi akhaki

The issue is now solved , Please upgrade and check . I thought that every TV series should not occupy more 4 pages on the site for the episodes but this does not look to be true , so i increased it to check for 8 pages instead of 4 . So this should be enough with a maximum of 320 episodes/TV serie.

I discovered that not of all video files can be played (this is a site issue). Another thing to mention is that this plugin will not work in Rasberry Pi since the used codec (Sorenson Spark) is not supported in Rasberry Pi and even if you buy mpeg codecs for PI the issue wont be solved. By the way do you use ATV for this plugin?

Thanks
Hi Bisha,

First of all I would like to thank you for this plugin. I have a problem I couldn't figure out by my own. I have the latest version 1.4.0 for Alarab plugin in different platforms with the same xbmc version frodo 12.1 and it works only on my ATV2. It doesn't work on my mac, or on my iphone or on Windows XP and Vista. I get scrip error in all of them except for ATV2. I'm on my mac so I can give you my log file if you could look at it please. It would be very kind. Here is my log file : Log file[/quote]
Hey Bisha;

thx for fixing the issue.. i am an iOS user (ATV2, iPad, iPhone) + windows 7/8 user as well. i never had issue playing videos unless as indicated by you (site issue) as of right now the update that u pushed is still not available. the last version available in the repo is 1.3.0, i tried uninstalling and reinstalling it but still i got 1.3.0. i will test it as soon as your new update kicks in.. im sure the issue is fixed before i even try it. since you already identified the case.

thanks again for all your work.. and waiting for the update. Smile
(2013-04-02, 19:23)omario9 Wrote: Hi Bisha,

First of all I would like to thank you for this plugin. I have a problem I couldn't figure out by my own. I have the latest version 1.4.0 for Alarab plugin in different platforms with the same xbmc version frodo 12.1 and it works only on my ATV2. It doesn't work on my mac, or on my iphone or on Windows XP and Vista. I get scrip error in all of them except for ATV2. I'm on my mac so I can give you my log file if you could look at it please. It would be very kind. Here is my log file : Log file
[/quote]

Hi

I discovered that "__settings__ = xbmcaddon.Addon(id='" was wrongly set in default.py. I have pushed a new version , Please upgrade again . Sorry guys , this
plugin is still not very stable yet Wink Please let me know if the issue is fixed now
Thanks a lot Bisha, it works like a charm after the upgrade for iphone and mac. It should also for windows.
Hey Bisha;

as expected.. issue resolved.. thanks a lot.. its been a pleasure troubleshooting and working with you.
The funny section isn't working? Any advice?
If I helped you please add to my reputation a positive note

School has started, This Means Lots Of Homework[/color]

No Sharing XML's Anymore Per Forum Rules
(2013-05-20, 21:51)crusader88 Wrote: The funny section isn't working? Any advice?

I have noticed that some of the content cannot be played in the plugin for some reason..
Please check if it is possible to play the same content in the site as well. just to make sure that it is not a site issue.
Hi Bisha,

I have gbox midnight MX2 android box and comes with special edition xbmx and Alarb addon is not working properly. I get sound, but no video. Tried frodo 12.2 xbmc and it works fine but I loose the video HW aceleration on other plugins. I believe the special edition xbmc is based on frodo 12.0. Any adviceHuh Thanks!!!
hello
i have pivos Under linux with frodo 12.0 and in alarab, sonara especially for cartoons and some films i have only audio and no video ...anyone can help me to fix it please...
also for bokra i have the folder but when i get in there is no file nothing Inside ..please help me
Hello,

I can't watch any of items I just hear the audio . Do you know what is the problem please help . I am using a TV Box

I remember I used to watch the Arabic TV series s with audio and video but now I do not know what is the problem.

Thank you
If I helped you please add to my reputation a positive
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
alarab.net arabic VOD plugin3