• 3(current)
alarab.net arabic VOD plugin
(2013-06-10, 05:48)sami73 Wrote: Hi Bisha,

I have gbox midnight MX2 android box and comes with special edition xbmx and Alarb addon is not working properly. I get sound, but no video. Tried frodo 12.2 xbmc and it works fine but I loose the video HW aceleration on other plugins. I believe the special edition xbmc is based on frodo 12.0. Any adviceHuh Thanks!!!

Hi,

I have the same problem

The same problem
If I helped you please add to my reputation a positive
(2013-06-10, 14:48)mhalfadl Wrote:
(2013-06-10, 05:48)sami73 Wrote: Hi Bisha,

I have gbox midnight MX2 android box and comes with special edition xbmx and Alarb addon is not working properly. I get sound, but no video. Tried frodo 12.2 xbmc and it works fine but I loose the video HW aceleration on other plugins. I believe the special edition xbmc is based on frodo 12.0. Any adviceHuh Thanks!!!

Hi,

I have the same problem

The same problem

This plugin will not work in Rasberry Pi since alarab use Sorenson H.263 or FLV1 codec which is not supported in Rasberry.
I have tested it with Windows , Android Jelly bean and Ipad its works fine. I know that some of the listed content cannot be played and
this is not a plugin issue since the same content cannot be played in the site it self.

Please check if your devices support Sorenson H.263 or FLV1 codec, otherwise you will only hear audio without image.

Regards
Bisha
hi bisha
i have the pivos xios Under linus with the last update from the pivosforums.com and i have only sound no video in some video (cartoons ) how do i fix it ? did the pivos support Sorenson H.263 or FLV1 codec? thanks in advance
(2013-06-10, 16:02)adil.saar Wrote: hi bisha
i have the pivos xios Under linus with the last update from the pivosforums.com and i have only sound no video in some video (cartoons ) how do i fix it ? did the pivos support Sorenson H.263 or FLV1 codec? thanks in advance

Hi

Are you able to play any content by alarab plugin.? Not only cartoon?

Im not sure if H.263 is supoorted in your device. Check this sie:

http://www.overclockersclub.com/reviews/...play/5.htm
yes i can play film and other things only cartoons i can not play
hey Bisha;

sorry i was just reading through the posts. and i just realized you asked me on this post, if i use the ATN plugin? yes i do use it, its been down for about a month i shall say, but i did use it for a while and i loved it. did u you have any questions regarding it?!

(2013-04-02, 18:30)bisha Wrote:
(2013-04-02, 05:13)akhaki Wrote: Hello Bisha; thank you for responding to me quickly and trying to fix the problem. im afraid to tell you that its better now, but still not completely fixed, the show that i watch is "على-مر-الزمان" its a turkish show, currently now they finished the second season, and it has 200 episodes exactly. after your current update 1.3.0, i can now load up to episode 161 rather than only 40 episodes as i stated before. so i can say you are progressing in the fix, but still not completely fixed. again we all appreciated all your work and time for this. i hope my specific example given will give you more concise issue that you can work with. i will test other shows as well in the website and let u know if i encounter any other issues.

again thank you so much for all your work.

here is the link to the show on the website: http://tv1.alarab.net/series-5388_5_على-مر-الزمان

Hi akhaki

The issue is now solved , Please upgrade and check . I thought that every TV series should not occupy more 4 pages on the site for the episodes but this does not look to be true , so i increased it to check for 8 pages instead of 4 . So this should be enough with a maximum of 320 episodes/TV serie.

I discovered that not of all video files can be played (this is a site issue). Another thing to mention is that this plugin will not work in Rasberry Pi since the used codec (Sorenson Spark) is not supported in Rasberry Pi and even if you buy mpeg codecs for PI the issue wont be solved. By the way do you use ATV for this plugin?

Thanks
hi bisha,

i really thank you for supporting and doing good work to come out with these great addons and have been used by all arab around the world.

i really like everything , but the resolution of videos are really bad... i know it's not something in your hand...it's the websites responsibility because they have upload low resolution videos ! i don't know why they do that !! since they are doing the hard work .. why don't they upload it with high resolution!! that is sucks..

you bisha got talent and know how to program things, i really hope you can make addon for good websites ..

such as this website :

www.zeedrama.com

could be any other website not only this.. but you got the idea? we need high resolution videos and i am sure everyone will use it will be very happy !

hope you consider this website in your future programming , also if you can make HD Arab channels ( real HD resolution ) .. i really hope to consider this as well.

my respect and thanks for everything
Hi Bisha, please could you help me, I have been trying to work on Apple TV 2 5.3 for couple days to let the Arabic websites like sonara and bokra and panet work properly, the problem that I have those websites don't show Arabic words on my Apple TV and I checked on xbmchub they put to set the appearance on Arabic language and also I did that but it still doesn't show Arabic words. What should I do ? Thanks
(2013-08-02, 08:33)Rania Wrote: Hi Bisha, please could you help me, I have been trying to work on Apple TV 2 5.3 for couple days to let the Arabic websites like sonara and bokra and panet work properly, the problem that I have those websites don't show Arabic words on my Apple TV and I checked on xbmchub they put to set the appearance on Arabic language and also I did that but it still doesn't show Arabic words. What should I do ? Thanks

You need to change the font to arial based as well
If I helped you please add to my reputation a positive note

School has started, This Means Lots Of Homework[/color]

No Sharing XML's Anymore Per Forum Rules
(2013-08-02, 11:15)crusader88 Wrote:
(2013-08-02, 08:33)Rania Wrote: Hi Bisha, please could you help me, I have been trying to work on Apple TV 2 5.3 for couple days to let the Arabic websites like sonara and bokra and panet work properly, the problem that I have those websites don't show Arabic words on my Apple TV and I checked on xbmchub they put to set the appearance on Arabic language and also I did that but it still doesn't show Arabic words. What should I do ? Thanks

Hi Rania

Please navigate to System- Appearance - skin and change font to Arial based ,then you should see Arabic characters

Regards

(2013-08-02, 11:15)crusader88 Wrote:

Hi Rania

Please navigate to System- Appearance - skin and change font to Arial based ,then you should see Arabic characters

Regards
(2013-03-27, 01:46)bisha Wrote: Hi

Please enjoy the new alarab.net video plugin for this site: http://tv1.alarab.net/.
The plugin is now apart of the arabic video repository and will be updated soon since the development of film part is still ongoing.
I hope you will like it.

Regards
Bisha

Bisha,
Could you please post a download link for the plugins: Alarab & Qudseyes
Qudseyes: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=171965
Alarab: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=160590
the posting from your original link is not downloading the zip files
Thank you
BJ
Hellos Bisha, I just wanted you to know that the plug in is not working correctly since ramadan 2014, when I click on a show the plug in will display episodes for a different show, I checked them on the website and only the plug in displays the wrong episoide. Thanks and I hoped you could check this problem, thank you.
Hi..I am running xbmc gotham v 13.1 on windows 8.1.
when i try to install from zip the repository.arabic.xbmc-addons-master.zip i get an error message "incorrect structure"
and plugin.vedio.alarab-1.0.0.zip i get an error "dependencies not met"
please help...

thanks
Hi, I'm having a problem with alarab video add on. It shows opening stream, and then either nothing happens or I get the massage " One or more item failed to work." Does anyone have the same problem? Is there a fix for it? It was working fine until it was updated a couple of weeks ago!
Hi bisha please need help.
I am having problem with kodi AL arab addon.
It gives me :check log for more information. What should I do. Thank you
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
alarab.net arabic VOD plugin3