video osd missing
Hi,

I am running latest openelec 3.0.0 on my rpi. I am not able to see any video osd (subtitiles, etc) and only play, pause, stop are there.

please advice how to get all osd options available.
Welcome to the XBMC forums.

How are you trying to access the OSD? What input devices are you using on that system? If using a keyboard, press Enter or "m" on the keyboard during playback. Or, if you're using a mouse, just move the mouse pointer.
(2013-03-27, 02:04)artrafael Wrote: Welcome to the XBMC forums.

How are you trying to access the OSD? What input devices are you using on that system? If using a keyboard, press Enter or "m" on the keyboard during playback. Or, if you're using a mouse, just move the mouse pointer.

I am using xbmc remote on iphone as of now. I am pressing "i" for osd but all icons for subtitles, video settings, audio settings are missing. only I am seeing play pause etc.
EDIT: subtitiles addon is enabled in skin settings.
I think that's more a question for the iOS remote app than it is for XBMC itself. The Android remote app has separate "buttons" for Info and Menu, which are equivalent to the standard keyboard "i" and "m" keys, respectively. The Menu button displays the OSD with the buttons for Subtitles, Video settings, Audio settings, and Bookmarks.
(2013-03-27, 03:30)artrafael Wrote: I think that's more a question for the iOS remote app than it is for XBMC itself. The Android remote app has separate "buttons" for Info and Menu, which are equivalent to the standard keyboard "i" and "m" keys, respectively. The Menu button displays the OSD with the buttons for Subtitles, Video settings, Audio settings, and Bookmarks.
I tried with my other phone offcourse android and now I am able to see all osd options with menu button. Thanks artrafael.

Can you please suggest me any iphone remote so that I can see all osd options available.
(2013-03-27, 03:51)abhigarg6 Wrote: Can you please suggest me any iphone remote so that I can see all osd options available.
I don't own or use any i* devices so I don't know what features are or are not available for the various remote apps, but here's a wiki page with info links to some of the iOS_remotes (wiki).
just try to hit enter/select button, the one in the middle of up/down left/right ;)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
video osd missing0