Req EPG Timeline
Not a clue, but very excited about your breakthrough, keep checking this forum to see when the PVR element become fiancé friendly!
Got it!!!
It's not as pretty as what people that know what they're doing can make, but its functional. Will have to post it later tonight or tomorrow cuz i'm running late. I'll probably just start a new thread instead of burying it in here.
(2013-08-21, 02:07)jhr1948 Wrote: Got it!!!
It's not as pretty as what people that know what they're doing can make, but its functional. Will have to post it later tonight or tomorrow cuz i'm running late. I'll probably just start a new thread instead of burying it in here.

Thanks! Looking forward to bring this working
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
I have a great news, using this solution Backend based WMC I finally got the PVR fully functional on my PC. Now I'm going to dedicate myself to do all the improvements needed in the PVR area.

Soon I'll release a new version with the new PVR.

Suggestions, tips? Feel free to post.

Big thanks to krustyreturns for this fantastic solution, the best for those using Windows IMO. Nod
------------------------------------------------------

Want to know more about the skin? Liked my work and want contribute?
Visit my website
XBMC Brazilian Community Forum
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.
(2013-08-28, 13:22)MarcosQui Wrote: I have a great news, using this solution Backend based WMC I finally got the PVR fully functional on my PC. Now I'm going to dedicate myself to do all the improvements needed in the PVR area.

Big thanks to krustyreturns for this fantastic solution, the best for those using Windows IMO. Nod

Excellent news! Thank you Marcos! Looking forward to seeing you bring the PVR section up to speed with the rest of this amazing skin!
Awesome MarcosQui
I worked up a little mod theme for the EPG, but you obviously have way more knowledge and create better functioning/looking PVR.

Things I like in a PVR:
- seeing show info on the screen while scrolling through the timeline (takes away having to press enter for info)
- legible text on timeline

I'll see if I think of more improvemnets : )
(2013-08-28, 13:22)MarcosQui Wrote: I have a great news, using this solution Backend based WMC I finally got the PVR fully functional on my PC. Now I'm going to dedicate myself to do all the improvements needed in the PVR area.

Good news. I am also using his WMC backend/client and so far it is working well. I have installed the hack/mod from here http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=171745 and also had to copy over a png in order to make the Ace PVR recordings info display properly (see main Ace thread post). If you notice on the WMC client there are some skin xml files that are for confluence designed to allow recording of series. I haven't played with this yet but maybe you could take a look and "Ace" them out!

scott s.
maintainer of skin  Aeon MQ5 mods for post-Gotham Kodi releases:
Matrix see: Aeon MQ5 Mod Matrix release thread
Nexus see: Aeon MQ5 Mod Nexus release thread
Aeon MQ 5 skin and addon repo 11.1.0
Awesome MarcosQui !!

1 - include more type views to personalize PVR sections. (with channel logos, channel info, ...)
2 - improve EPG section containing the information referred.

Thank's!
(2013-08-28, 13:42)bry- Wrote:

Excellent news! Thank you Marcos! Looking forward to seeing you bring the PVR section up to speed with the rest of this amazing skin!

Marcos - Can you post some screenshot if possible of your WIP on the PVR section?
Hi, i Have used you xbmc pvr 12.2 pvr fix version and it speeds up channel changing using NextPVR on windows 7.
Though i have noticed that i get a few scrip errors on some add-on i.e Vevo and ITV player.

I have tested using Xbmc 12.2 stable and they both work fine. Its just with the PVR fix build.

I not sure if its just my set up or if anybody else has noticed this. As i would rely like to use the xbmc pvr fix by margro as its great for xbmx pvr

Any help would be grateful

Ian
(2013-09-04, 14:34)bry- Wrote: Marcos - Can you post some screenshot if possible of your WIP on the PVR section?

You can test the new PVR in Aeon MQ 5 beta 5 (available soon). After make final adjustments I will implement in Ace.

I'll post some pictures soon.
------------------------------------------------------

Want to know more about the skin? Liked my work and want contribute?
Visit my website
XBMC Brazilian Community Forum
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
EPG Timeline0