Selecting on one XBMC, play on another XBMC
I've been using Openelec for some time now on my Raspberry PI and I love it. Plays all of my video files great, but menu operation isn't smooth al the time.

I recently bought a RK3066 tablet and for fun I installed the XBMC apk on it. I was really impressed on how smooth the menu navigation was on android and thought to myself: Wouldn't it be great to browse my collection this smoothly and enjoy my content on my bigscreen TV.... BOOM! Idea!

Is it possible to select content on one XBMC install (aka android tablet), but play the content on another XBMC install (aka Raspberry PI), just in the way you can "Send to XBMC" from the Youtube app? If so, how, If not, were can I request such functionality?
Yes, if you use 13 (ie curently alpha) code.

Or you can get similar functionality via yatse, an android remote controller.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Thanks for the quick answer. I'm using Yatse at the moment and works great, but isn't 1:1 clone. But if the functionality is planned I'm more than happy to wait. Smile
Well you can use it now if you want...
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Selecting on one XBMC, play on another XBMC0