• 12(current)
[RELEASE] Apple iTunes Trailers (Video Add-on)
Thanks!

I must admit I have mucked around with the sound settings but still no joy.

Can you remember what you changed at all?
Right figured it out! Thanks
(2014-04-03, 21:16)vulgartrendkill Wrote: Hey there,

I`ve just updated to gotham, and ever since I have the trailers do not have any sound. all the other videos I attempt to play that are on my server work perfectly.

Any ideas?

(2014-04-03, 21:53)curtis-r Wrote:
(2014-04-03, 21:16)vulgartrendkill Wrote: I`ve just updated to gotham, and ever since I have the trailers do not have any sound. all the other videos I attempt to play that are on my server work perfectly.

It's not the add-on, it's your sound settings. I recall that when I went to a Gotham alpha many months ago, I had to tweek some of my settings/system/audio output settings.

Yes I also think so.
Btw, plugins have nothing to do with the playback - they just deliver playable URLs to XBMC.
My GitHub. My Add-ons:
Is it me or the filter by category is not working? i was only able to restrict the trailers by MPAA
at the end it's also ok, but i would like to have a dedicated category for my kids profile.
thank you in advance
Ive just installed this addon, 0.2.2 onto Gotham RC1, never tried it before and im getting an error launching it.
'Error: script failed'

Is there anything else i'd need to get it working? Its a fresh install of 8.1 with xbmc and very little else on there.
(2014-05-14, 05:23)PaulC2K Wrote: Ive just installed this addon, 0.2.2 onto Gotham RC1, never tried it before and im getting an error launching it.
'Error: script failed'

Is there anything else i'd need to get it working? Its a fresh install of 8.1 with xbmc and very little else on there.

+1 same here as well.
(2014-04-04, 20:40)vulgartrendkill Wrote: Right figured it out! Thanks

What setting is it I experienced the same trouble been through every setting!

When using apple HD trailers through cinema experience they dont play audio but Mts files do and the main movie with DTS-HD audio plays. And one of my intro videos has no audio as well. Very Fustrating. Must be a codec issue...
20:11:04 T:6044 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>
Error Contents: No module named xbmcswift2
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\CENSORED\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.itunes_trailers\addon.py", line 20, in <module>
from xbmcswift2 import Plugin, xbmcgui, xbmc
ImportError: No module named xbmcswift2
-->End of Python script error report<--
20:11:04 T:3104 ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.itunes_trailers/
20:11:04 T:3104 ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.itunes_trailers/) failed
20:11:04 T:3860 NOTICE: Thread BackgroundLoader start, auto delete: false

I am getting this error when I start Apple iTunes Trailer addon!
(2014-03-27, 10:38)sphere Wrote: Seems like XBMCs internal caching takes place. I will have a look if this can be changed from plugin context...

Hey Sphere, I finally got annoyed enough with this that I took the time to look into it. You can turn off XBMC's automatic directory caching with the arguments to xbmcplugin.endOfDirectory call. This correlates to xbmcswift's plugin.finish() call.

So, if you change the finish_kwargs argument in show_movies (line ~55 of addon.py) as below, it forces XBMC to rebuild the movie list (still, of course, using the local cache if it's not expired) every time you select the addon:

Code:
finish_kwargs = {
        'sort_methods': ['date', 'title', 'playlist_order'],
        'cache_to_disc': False
    }

Hope that helps. It certainly makes my life alot easier when using this addon.
Is this addon working for others on Gotham ? How do i fix the issue i am seeing on my end. This is wht i see in the log file..
14:49:26 T:2874266704 NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
14:49:26 T:2874266704 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
File "/storage/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.itunes_trailers/addon.py", line 20, in <module>
14:49:26 T:3058823168 ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.itunes_trailers/
14:49:26 T:3058823168 ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.itunes_trailers/) failed
(2014-07-02, 21:48)Double007 Wrote: Is this addon working for others on Gotham ? How do i fix the issue i am seeing on my end. This is wht i see in the log file..
14:49:26 T:2874266704 NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
14:49:26 T:2874266704 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
File "/storage/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.itunes_trailers/addon.py", line 20, in <module>
14:49:26 T:3058823168 ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.itunes_trailers/
14:49:26 T:3058823168 ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.itunes_trailers/) failed

Works fine here, you cna download xbmcswift2 from the frodo repo: http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/frodo/scr...bmcswift2/
no luck even after installing the module.. this occurs only on my Rasp Pi. Any other ideas.
(2014-07-02, 22:14)Double007 Wrote: no luck even after installing the module.. this occurs only on my Rasp Pi. Any other ideas.

Show me your debug log please.
My GitHub. My Add-ons:
Sent via pm

(2014-07-02, 22:15)sphere Wrote:
(2014-07-02, 22:14)Double007 Wrote: no luck even after installing the module.. this occurs only on my Rasp Pi. Any other ideas.

Show me your debug log please.
Is there a fix for ImportError: No module named xbmcswift2 ?
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Apple iTunes Trailers (Video Add-on)2