• 13(current)
[RELEASE] Apple iTunes Trailers (Video Add-on)
(2014-07-20, 00:03)ncube2 Wrote: Is there a fix for ImportError: No module named xbmcswift2 ?

I think the easiest fix is to just download it from the frodo repo: http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/frodo/scr...bmcswift2/
Hey, great add-on but i have a little problem, if im trying to open a shortcut on home window its gonna pop something what looks like a blank window for split second and then the correct one with trailer list show up. If i try to open it from VIDEO->ADD-ONS this problem doesnt not happening. Im using XBMC 13.2 with Confluence skin, itunes trailer version is 0.2.2 from xbmc repo.

here is debug log - http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=NP66xAJE
Just set up Kodi on my Fire TV Stick and seems like it's running well so far.

One little issue with this Apple iTunes Trailers plugin. When accessing Applie iTunes Trailers through the Plex channel, I get a nice menu where I can drill down to most popular releases, most recent, exclusive, etc.

Through Kodi, I just get a big list of trailers. If I hit menu and configure the settings, I can change the source to be one of those choices, but that's not really too elegant. Am i missing something or is that how it's supposed to work here?
Yes, that's how it works.
(2014-12-28, 00:39)Hitcher Wrote: Yes, that's how it works.
Ok, thanks for confirming. I changed this morning from TVMC based on Gotham 13.2 to Kodi 14 and I could have sworn that the Apple iTunes Trailers worked differently on TVMC/13.2, but I could have been mistaken.
Is there just a way to upgrade the ffmpeg engine? I have been using Frodo forever, on a Mac Mini and it is exactly how I like it. Which isn't too complicated, but I have upgraded three different times to the latest build and EVERY single time it breaks my Cinema Experience add on.

The trailers seem to play well through Cinema Experience but when I play them through the add-on, the video freezes, but the sound plays fine.

So, I'm hoping to just upgrade the ffmpeg. Possible?

(2014-01-06, 10:05)sphere Wrote:
(2013-12-31, 20:04)curtis-r Wrote:
(2013-12-31, 20:01)plupien79 Wrote: Is there a fix for the Freezing Problem yet.

It hadn't been an issue for a couple months, but it's reared it's ugly head again.

If you're talking about the issue I had, upgrading to one of the Gotham alpha's solved the problem. The freezing has to do with an old video player engine version, which has been upgraded in Gotham.

Correct. The problem occurs only one some (strange encoded Apple Trailers) together with the Video Player in Frodo.

Just update to Gotham.
This was working fine for me last week, but now none of the trailers want to load. I either get 'script error' or an 'opening stream...' message, then nothing happens. Running Kodi 14.2 on an Amazon Fire TV. Anyone else having problems with this plug-in?
(2015-06-07, 21:47)stigdu Wrote: This was working fine for me last week, but now none of the trailers want to load. I either get 'script error' or an 'opening stream...' message, then nothing happens. Running Kodi 14.2 on an Amazon Fire TV. Anyone else having problems with this plug-in?

No problem here, could you please re-check and upload a debug log if you still have errors?
My GitHub. My Add-ons:
(2015-06-07, 21:49)sphere Wrote:
(2015-06-07, 21:47)stigdu Wrote: This was working fine for me last week, but now none of the trailers want to load. I either get 'script error' or an 'opening stream...' message, then nothing happens. Running Kodi 14.2 on an Amazon Fire TV. Anyone else having problems with this plug-in?

No problem here, could you please re-check and upload a debug log if you still have errors?

Still not working - could you point me in the right direction on where to find this debug log, please? Thank you!

Scratch that - I found out how to install a Kodi debug logger via the Wiki, installed it, restarted Kodi, and now the trailers are working again!! Smile
Does anyone else have any issues with this add-on not showing the most recent trailers? It shows, semi-newish, but when I go to the Apple Trailers website, there's a lot there that's not showing in the plugin yet.
Me too. The trailers haven't updated in about a week. The latest movie showing on my list is Blackhats.
(2015-08-10, 06:46)clavius Wrote: Me too. The trailers haven't updated in about a week. The latest movie showing on my list is Blackhats.

Same here, constantly getting script error as well, but trailers play fine(although they aren't updating)
(2015-08-10, 06:46)clavius Wrote: Me too. The trailers haven't updated in about a week. The latest movie showing on my list is Blackhats.

Same here, trailers aren't updating. I have an older version of XBMC running on another PC in the house, and they are updating there, so must have something to do with latest Kodi version. I've tried uninstalling Apple Trailers and re-installing and that doesn't seem to work either.

Latest trailer showing for me is also Blackhats.
If you are not getting trailer updates, try switching the sort order from descending to ascending, or visa-versa (the sort order is selected in the slide out blade on the left side of the screen). I thought my trailers were not being updated, but in reality, the new trailers were being added at the bottom of the trailer list and I just never saw them.
iTunes is throwing an error (upper left corner of the screen) everytime I launch it in Isengard 15.1 (Win7 and Win 8.1 systems). It will run, but the log warns of a possible memory leak in the swift2 addon. Confluence skin.
Anyone elso see this?
  • 13(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Apple iTunes Trailers (Video Add-on)2