librtmp.so crashes XBMC?
(2013-04-13, 12:10)RedPenguin Wrote: Laser76, answered on release post.

Thanks I test Wink
I just try and now I do not know why, but I can not play the files with the player MXPLAYER ...

I have the file "playerfactory.xml" correctly as before but now does not run, you know the reason?
That I am not quite sure of because I changed nothing in either APK only changed the librtmp.so and resigned it so that it can be installed.

No code was changed just made so librtmp.so is not redone every reboot.
hello,

I had to uninstall it because I can not make it work with an external player and because I also wonder about the versions 12 and 12.1, the only change I works OK the external player is 13.1 Gotham ...

If this worries me, because the file "playerfactory.xml "should work with all versions of xbmc right?
(2013-04-16, 10:01)Laser78 Wrote: hello,

I had to uninstall it because I can not make it work with an external player and because I also wonder about the versions 12 and 12.1, the only change I works OK the external player is 13.1 Gotham ...

If this worries me, because the file "playerfactory.xml "should work with all versions of xbmc right?

I would think so but I have zero experience in messing with anything like that.
I have posted a thread over at XDA forum with instruction on installing alternate build of XBMC with the latest librtmp.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost...count=2011

Follow the instruction on that thread and you will have XBMC with the newest librtmp that does not reset the old one after restart.
thank you, but I already released one here, LoL.
Ok I'm having a similar issue with this librtmp I used a file manger to locate librtmp.so and I got lot of them from different addons now which is the right one to change ? Some are under file names linux64 and other are linux86 ? One of the locations look like this

/storage/emulated/0/andriod/data/org.xbmc.xbmc/file/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.tvpor/resources/gravador/linux64/librtmp.so.1

And there a bunch of them under different plugins the there one that looks like this

/system/lib/librtmp.so
I don't know which I need to replace or if I have to replace all

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
librtmp.so crashes XBMC?1