Artist thumbs not updating
Hi Jingai

Firstly I absolutely love the Metropolis skin. I can't even begin to imagine how much work you must have put into this, but it brings a lot of people a lot of pleasure.

There is one small problem I've found, which may not be Metropolis specific. On the music artist information page it seems that if you press the update thumb button it's updating the fanart instead. Even if I browse and select the folder.jpg it still updates the fanart not the thumb. I tried to track down the cause in dialogalbuminfo.xml but couldn't really work it out. The update fanart button works fine, it's just the thumb button seems to be doing the same thing.

Thanks
It's working fine for me. What version of XBMC and Metropolis?
Thanks for checking Jingai. I'm using Frodo (v12.1) and Metropolis v2.6.3. on ATV2.

On further investigation I appears to be an ATV2 only problem I'm having, as I loaded the same versions onto my laptop and it's working fine as you say. It may be more of a library scanning issue than a skin setting one. It's very odd. I go to browse for local thumb, highlight the folder.jpg which shows the new image I've saved, I click on it but the library thumbnail doesn't update. Probably one of those that when I reset the ATV it'll start working again.
It may be a bug in the iOS build, but I don't have XBMC on any iOS devices so I can't really help. I'm sure one of the iOS devs could, though.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artist thumbs not updating0