• 37(current)
Win HTML Creator for Kodi
Where can i find other styles for the HTML PagesHuh
Or how can i edit the style??
Thx for your help!
Grobi
Important info:

If you find a bug, all you have to do is go to: http://dead6.eu/mantis/bug_report_page.php?xbmchtml to report your bug
But use a VALID EMAIL otherwise I have no way to contact you in case i need more infos etc.

(2013-12-12, 13:34)grobi1209 Wrote: Where can i find other styles for the HTML PagesHuh
Or how can i edit the style??
Thx for your help!
Grobi
I was too lazy to update the other styles yet. Be patient, but if you know CSS (the style language) you can freely edit the "style.css" in the generated folder to your likes. (But remember to uncheck "replace style.css" in the program, otherwise your edited style gets overwritten on next generation)
Firstly I'd just like to say thanks to OP for this software.

Now I have a small problem. I'm not sure if this is a bug or I have just not setup something correctly. Posters for all of my movies are only generated up to #95, after that they all have no poster. TV shows are all fine. I've tried clearing the generated cache and regenerating from scratch and I get the same results. Using MySQL db, all my media has nfo and artwork stored with it in separate folders.

If you think this is a bug I will log in the correct manner.
(2013-12-30, 00:16)squashedrex Wrote: Firstly I'd just like to say thanks to OP for this software.

Now I have a small problem. I'm not sure if this is a bug or I have just not setup something correctly. Posters for all of my movies are only generated up to #95, after that they all have no poster. TV shows are all fine. I've tried clearing the generated cache and regenerating from scratch and I get the same results. Using MySQL db, all my media has nfo and artwork stored with it in separate folders.

If you think this is a bug I will log in the correct manner.

In the newest version there's a bug with the new poster scraper code, try changing it in settings->scraper... theres an option for new and old method, use the old method.. if that doesnt fix it report the bug.
The new method will be fully fixed in the next version.. which i planned on releasing after the new year break (so around the 10th january)
(2013-12-30, 01:29)DeadSix27 Wrote: In the newest version there's a bug with the new poster scraper code, try changing it in settings->scraper... theres an option for new and old method, use the old method.. if that doesnt fix it report the bug.
The new method will be fully fixed in the next version.. which i planned on releasing after the new year break (so around the 10th january)

Unfortunately this has not fixed it, it still generates the posters up to movie #95 and no more from there. I've tried varying options with both the old method/new method. I will post a report in the bug tracker.
Little update:

I will begin working on the update probably by the 10th Jan. (Which is right now in 3days)
This is nice! :-)
Petter :-)
Many thanks for all the effort YOU all do! THANKS! :-)
nVidia Shield TV (2015), Samsung QE75Q70R and Yamaha RX-V767
Alright, started working on it, expect an update in the next few days.
In case you still need something post it now!
Other than that,the main stuff i will work on:

- Create a better Trailer fetcher [100% Done]
- Fix the Poster issues some ppl had. [100% Done]
- Maybe finish small stats page. [40% Done]
- (Finding out if theres a better working way to sort videos by date added) [0% Done] Already did that while ago o.O.. well

Update: I added status updates to the above list, so you can see how far I am away from releasing it. (Note im really busy with job search & job & life, so don't get angry when it takes longer than you expected)
Just wanted to say thanks for the update, appreciate the work you are doing.

Good luck with the job search.
(2014-01-13, 12:24)squashedrex Wrote: Just wanted to say thanks for the update, appreciate the work you are doing.

Good luck with the job search.

Sorry, takes a little longer.. lot of issues atm.. ill try to finish it today.
Take your time. Your good job is appreciated. :-)
Petter :-)
Many thanks for all the effort YOU all do! THANKS! :-)
nVidia Shield TV (2015), Samsung QE75Q70R and Yamaha RX-V767
(2014-01-19, 11:12)pettergulbra Wrote: Take your time. Your good job is appreciated. :-)

For those that can't wait, I uploaded the binary for a Beta.

To use it, put the .exe into prorgram folder and replace the old.

Download 7.0.1 Test version: (Use 7.0.2 of my newest post)
I apologize if this is addressed somewhere in this thread already. I haven't gotten through all of it yet.

First, let me say that I am loving this program. I managed to install it and get it running with minimal effort. I am using OpenElec, so I had to copy my database over to the PC I installed this on.

I generated my first HTML pages and noticed that the were not in the order I would like, i.e. movies that start with "The" were in T.

I then saw the drop down option to sort without articles. I thought this was my answer, but the result was the same. I saw the posts where this was requested as a feature and then implemented and it sounds like this is the option I want, but I am wondering if anyone knows why it may not be working for me.

Thanks.
(2014-01-27, 06:20)Arthur Dent Wrote: I apologize if this is addressed somewhere in this thread already. I haven't gotten through all of it yet.

First, let me say that I am loving this program. I managed to install it and get it running with minimal effort. I am using OpenElec, so I had to copy my database over to the PC I installed this on.

I generated my first HTML pages and noticed that the were not in the order I would like, i.e. movies that start with "The" were in T.

I then saw the drop down option to sort without articles. I thought this was my answer, but the result was the same. I saw the posts where this was requested as a feature and then implemented and it sounds like this is the option I want, but I am wondering if anyone knows why it may not be working for me.

Thanks.
Try 7.0.2, then select sort by title no articles.
Also don't forget to list all the articles in the settings. (Options->Settings->Scraper Settings)

PS: I kinda ran out of money to provide fast downloads and host website for the next month. Could be possible that my website goes down sometimes.

Download 7.0.2 Test version: (Has a Sort quick fix, which hopefully works)

Download .exe (Move & Replace into Program install Folder) [Warning: Untested/Beta version]
(2014-01-27, 20:42)DeadSix27 Wrote: Try 7.0.2, then select sort by title no articles.
Also don't forget to list all the articles in the settings. (Options->Settings->Scraper Settings)

PS: I kinda ran out of money to provide fast downloads and host website for the next month. Could be possible that my website goes down sometimes.

Download 7.0.2 Test version: (Has a Sort quick fix, which hopefully works)

Download .exe (Move & Replace into Program install Folder) [Warning: Untested/Beta version]

I replaced the .exe but am getting the following error when I run the program.

• 37(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HTML Creator for Kodi7