• 38(current)
Win HTML Creator for Kodi
(2014-02-03, 18:55)Arthur Dent Wrote:
(2014-01-27, 20:42)DeadSix27 Wrote: Try 7.0.2, then select sort by title no articles.
Also don't forget to list all the articles in the settings. (Options->Settings->Scraper Settings)

PS: I kinda ran out of money to provide fast downloads and host website for the next month. Could be possible that my website goes down sometimes.

Download 7.0.2 Test version: (Has a Sort quick fix, which hopefully works)

Download .exe (Move & Replace into Program install Folder) [Warning: Untested/Beta version]

I replaced the .exe but am getting the following error when I run the program.

From what version did you update?

Download, extract and replace all the existing files with the only .rar file on this page:
http://files.dead6.eu/myXBMC/

also big excuse for my veery slow replys and me being not so active, just barerly have time and money atm.. so im mostly searching jobs/or do small jobs and spend time with my other hobbys.
(2014-02-08, 06:58)DeadSix27 Wrote: From what version did you update?

Download, extract and replace all the existing files with the only .rar file on this page:

also big excuse for my veery slow replys and me being not so active, just barerly have time and money atm.. so im mostly searching jobs/or do small jobs and spend time with my other hobbys.

No problem. I appreciate the help. I plan on making a donation. Not much, but I think this is a program that deserves support.

I was testing 7.0.0 when I replaced the exe with 7.0.2 and got the errror. Then I downloaded 7.0.1 and got the same error.

I haven't tried your latest suggestion yet but will try to do it tonight.
(2014-02-10, 17:57)Arthur Dent Wrote:
(2014-02-08, 06:58)DeadSix27 Wrote: From what version did you update?

No problem. I appreciate the help. I plan on making a donation. Not much, but I think this is a program that deserves support.

I was testing 7.0.0 when I replaced the exe with 7.0.2 and got the errror. Then I downloaded 7.0.1 and got the same error.

I haven't tried your latest suggestion yet but will try to do it tonight.
Did you get it to work?
First off, this program is exactly what I was looking for and MORE! Thank you so much for finally letting me have a way to share my library with friends.

Though I seem to have a slight issue with your current page style, it cuts off the left and right edges slightly on smaller screens, cutting half the TV Shows and Movies buttons. I tried it both on my cell phone and laptop and it does it. While it does not do it on my 1080p screen this is something I'm more likely to show or link people to on something like a mobile device. Do you have a fix for it?
(2014-02-13, 08:11)DeadSix27 Wrote: Did you get it to work?

Yes. Thank you. It looks like it is working now. At first I thought something was wrong because my Die Hard movies were in the "H" section. Then it dawned on me that the ignore word list included the german word "die" by default. Smile

So I think I just need to edit my list and it will all be good. I will let you know.
(2014-02-17, 19:25)Arthur Dent Wrote:
(2014-02-13, 08:11)DeadSix27 Wrote: Did you get it to work?

Yes. Thank you. It looks like it is working now. At first I thought something was wrong because my Die Hard movies were in the "H" section. Then it dawned on me that the ignore word list included the german word "die" by default. Smile

So I think I just need to edit my list and it will all be good. I will let you know.

Right, theres no way I can think of to prevent that, sorry, if anyone else knows if there's a special way how XBMC would handle that tell me.

(2014-02-17, 19:19)CharredChar Wrote: First off, this program is exactly what I was looking for and MORE! Thank you so much for finally letting me have a way to share my library with friends.

Though I seem to have a slight issue with your current page style, it cuts off the left and right edges slightly on smaller screens, cutting half the TV Shows and Movies buttons. I tried it both on my cell phone and laptop and it does it. While it does not do it on my 1080p screen this is something I'm more likely to show or link people to on something like a mobile device. Do you have a fix for it?

I still have no mobile UI so.. i can try to play around and make it a little more easy to view on mobile devices.

PS: Next real update is going to take at least one month.. I reverted to 7.0.0 (lost my changes again (stupid me..)) I just never use Git or Svn :/ i don't rly like those.. and working alone makes this also harder..
In case anyone ever wants to join the development .. just contact me.. actually I am totally searching for helpers.. so come on swallow your pride.
Notice:
My Motherboard died, and since I'm poor a student I can't replace it. So coding is stalled until a miracle happends and 90€ fall down from the sky.
Well, cannot cover the whole miracle but at least better than nothing. Keep up the good work !
(2014-03-12, 23:19)nard Wrote: Well, cannot cover the whole miracle but at least better than nothing. Keep up the good work !

Thanks for all your guys support! Near the end of this month i will also openly release the source code, probably using the Creative Commons or the GPL license. Not sure.
For all the guys who pm't me about helping me @ open source hoster sites etc. Please re-pm me and we could make it ready for then.

Honestly.. I can't keep up with updates and frequent additions, which is the main reason I'll be going to open it.. but of course will stay the project head.

Also, is there a possibility to have the code on a source-code site, and give others the possibility to commit additions/changes etc.. but I have to confirm them and check them? Because that's kind of what I want it to be.

Update: Began cleaning the code a bit, before putting it up to github or so.
As this update is bigger, I'll use a new post.

I made the software open source now. What I need now are.. well contributors :p.. so who knows how to code in C# (or c/c++.. c# is easy if you know any c language anyway)
and wants to help me? Go on and pm me.

Also, if you know how to use github.. pm me as well.. and help me figure out how people can even help me..

[More info to be posted here, as soon as people pmed me and i am ready to share the code]
Don't work to me...., i'm trying scan, but noth happen (Gotham), somebody can help?

Tks and sorry for my poor english.
(2014-03-26, 16:38)Soujirou Seta Wrote: Don't work to me...., i'm trying scan, but noth happen (Gotham), somebody can help?

MySQL? SQLite?
(2014-03-26, 19:27)DeadSix27 Wrote:
(2014-03-26, 16:38)Soujirou Seta Wrote: Don't work to me...., i'm trying scan, but noth happen (Gotham), somebody can help?

MySQL? SQLite?

MySQL, i click in "generate my xbmc..." and notting happening...
(2014-03-26, 20:27)Soujirou Seta Wrote:
(2014-03-26, 19:27)DeadSix27 Wrote:

MySQL? SQLite?

Checked Error log? Mysql pass correct? Host/IP correct?
(2014-03-27, 12:08)DeadSix27 Wrote:
(2014-03-26, 20:27)Soujirou Seta Wrote:
(2014-03-26, 19:27)DeadSix27 Wrote: MySQL? SQLite?

Checked Error log? Mysql pass correct? Host/IP correct?

"Erro genérico de GDI+"
  • 38(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HTML Creator for Kodi7