• 40(current)
Win HTML Creator for Kodi
Heyah Dead6 - great work. I'm looking forward to your new version of this wonderful stuff.
Two things:
1. The Plot screen (box) should be a complete different one. The type-size is much to small.
For Example, the default-webinterface of Frodo looks like genius: an eyecatcher-fanart (Poster) and big enough type to read the plot comfortable.
2. Vertical-scrolling should have been avoid (I guess)
Great work - thank you so much - Donation will follow, soon!
(2014-05-30, 04:17)Shalun Wrote: Dead6 it looks great.

I was a bit piqued with version 7 due to the poster being on the right. I kept thinking the poster then related text should follow. Personal preference, really.

So, how do I get it to beta test?

Smile

I will contact you via PM tomorrow, or so. Then you can try it out.

(2014-05-30, 17:22)thingfish Wrote: Heyah Dead6 - great work. I'm looking forward to your new version of this wonderful stuff.
Two things:
1. The Plot screen (box) should be a complete different one. The type-size is much to small.
For Example, the default-webinterface of Frodo looks like genius: an eyecatcher-fanart (Poster) and big enough type to read the plot comfortable.
2. Vertical-scrolling should have been avoid (I guess)
Great work - thank you so much - Donation will follow, soon!

Maybe a in-page popup on click of a info button or so, with the fanart as background, big poster @left, plot centered in big readable text and details small below?

I also want to keep it simple, back in 7, i had a tv-details page, guess ill do something like that for movies as well, newtly themed. with more focus on plot.
But my first step in this re-work, was to solve those annoying poster issues you all had. I changed the whole way it works now, maybe this will be more trustworthy, we`ll see, but i`ll need some testers.
So whoever can, just pm me your skype or so, i also have an irc server @ irc.dead6.eu (if i dont reply there, im afk or sleeping or so)
(2014-05-31, 06:15)DeadSix27 Wrote: I will contact you via PM tomorrow, or so. Then you can try it out.

Awesome! I will check back for the PM.
Firstly, Thanks for the great program, i've only just stumbled upon it and it's great.

I have two questions if I may? Neither are particularly important, but more of a niggle to me as I can;t get them to work!

1) It finds all my TV / Movies and creates the HTML output fine but the TV shows have no posters or fanart. The movie side is fine. It does find / create episode thumbs for the TV shows just not the actual posters or fan art. Nor does it attempt to download them.

2) I can't get any Movies or TV to show trailer options. I've cleared cache, removed files, deleted the config and restarted but it just doesn't mention anywhere or show the trailers. What am i missing please? Ive tried it set to daily motion and youtube.
(This has been resolved OK for me, if I rescan or change any image quality etc the trailer link is gone, It is however present and working after the very first scan. If i make any subsequent changes, they are gone, I have to uninstall the program and do a fresh scan to get the trailers back)

I use MYSQL db, have copied over the texture file and thumbs folder and all information is on the same PC.
(2014-06-03, 16:13)billymagoo Wrote: Firstly, Thanks for the great program, i've only just stumbled upon it and it's great.

I have two questions if I may? Neither are particularly important, but more of a niggle to me as I can;t get them to work!

1) It finds all my TV / Movies and creates the HTML output fine but the TV shows have no posters or fanart. The movie side is fine. It does find / create episode thumbs for the TV shows just not the actual posters or fan art. Nor does it attempt to download them.

2) I can't get any Movies or TV to show trailer options. I've cleared cache, removed files, deleted the config and restarted but it just doesn't mention anywhere or show the trailers. What am i missing please? Ive tried it set to daily motion and youtube.
(This has been resolved OK for me, if I rescan or change any image quality etc the trailer link is gone, It is however present and working after the very first scan. If i make any subsequent changes, they are gone, I have to uninstall the program and do a fresh scan to get the trailers back)

I use MYSQL db, have copied over the texture file and thumbs folder and all information is on the same PC.
Sorry, since 7 i stalled dev. on that, i'm currently working on a re-make, but that has no mysql yet.
Excellent software except video trailers get mixed up.
Tried that as i removed all youtube videos as it works the first time and after that, even after clearing database, still messes up, however a complete uninstall and install returns the trailers back to normal?
Are there problems with MyVideos78.db ?
Programm only support 75 and 76, or?
(2014-08-08, 12:15)mOjOcl Wrote: Are there problems with MyVideos78.db ?
Programm only support 75 and 76, or?

Try it out. (The main things used of the .DB never really changed since I started) I'm rather busy with career + life currently, so unfortunately can't find much time for this.
Heart 
First off: I love it! Nod

Saves me so much time, i have a huge collection and this is a nice and clean way to have it all in one place. It is also a good way to shut people up asking if i have this or that.

I am aware that there will be no more updates, but maybe it will make it into version 2.0. (which i would love to try once it has MySQL support) -skin looks good btw

Now to what i would like to have: a 3D maybe even hsbs or hou tag like with 1080p or AC3. Also, 4k and x265 (not sure if that's already implemented).

Looking forward to any news on the new version!

P.s.: Custom series seem to be a problem too. They are all jumbled together into 1 even if they are actually 6 different series.

Edit: Best would probably a Section named 3D Movies
Working even with the new MyVideo90.db Helix-Database. Will we get a new version within this year?

Regards Shadowghost
(2014-10-06, 19:00)shadowghost Wrote: Working even with the new MyVideo90.db Helix-Database. Will we get a new version within this year?

Regards Shadowghost

Don't know, pretty busy and honestly didnt use XBMC for months.
And no people did want to offer their help so far, so I cant promise anything.
(2014-10-18, 21:51)DeadSix27 Wrote:
(2014-10-06, 19:00)shadowghost Wrote: Working even with the new MyVideo90.db Helix-Database. Will we get a new version within this year?

Regards Shadowghost

Don't know, pretty busy and honestly didnt use XBMC for months.
And no people did want to offer their help so far, so I cant promise anything.

Take your time. Just tell us, when progress is moving forward Smile
If I can help, just ask.
(2014-10-23, 19:01)shadowghost Wrote: Take your time. Just tell us, when progress is moving forward Smile
If I can help, just ask.

So little update, couldn't do much, but I checked out all the changes made to XBMC i mean.. Kodi i guess.. and not much has changed that could influence my Program so maybe ill work a bit before New Year
But i cant guarantee it, since my Screen died. after whopping 5 years.. so much for that and currently I cant afford anything that expensive at all..
And there's not much for a Part time Job either, University usually takes up all my free time and the rest do I spend with my Family or friends.
Anyway as always help would be appreciated, be it programmers joining the project, giving tips or pointing out issues.

And for the people that do not know it yet, you can contact me via my Website or this Forum here are all the links:

Contact: http://dead6.eu/?p=contact | Donations: http://dead6.eu/?p=donate | Chat: http://dead6.eu/?p=irc | Twitter: https://twitter.com/DeadSix27

So, see you later. Thanks for your time Smile
If you need testing, I'm on your IRC Wink
(2014-11-30, 13:16)shadowghost Wrote: If you need testing, I'm on your IRC Wink

Went to bed early that day, you have to Private message me, if you want to reach me, I never check the user list.
  • 40(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HTML Creator for Kodi7