Issues with Episodes being recognized correctly
Hi,

I just upgraded from Eden to Frodo, and I noticed that some of the TV-show episodes that were perfectly recognized before, don't have the correct episode number in xbmc.
I use theRenamer with thetvdb(I also use it within xbmc) as a source. The problem is the following:
For example: the second season of dragonball starts with an episode called "The roaming lake" I named said episode correctly(Dragon Ball.S02E01.The Roaming Lake) Yet what happens is, xbmc skips right over that episode and recognizes it as the fourth episode from the same season(The Flying Fortress – Vanished!), but still numbers it as episode 1(it also still plays the first episode once I start the video, not the 4th). It's like xbmc somehow uses a source that says the fourth episode from the season is actually the first, and episode 1 to 3 are part of season 1. Though I made sure every bit of information was downloaded from thetvdb.
Some additional information:

I organize my shows in the following way: Disk\Shows\Showname\Season X\Showname.S01E01.Episodetitle.extension

Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

If I'm not using the correct terms I'm sorry, I don't know a lot about xbmc yet.
How are they numbered on thetvdb.com?
They are numbered in the exact same way I numbered them using theRenamer(with the roaming lake as the 1st episode of the season)
http://thetvdb.com/?tab=season&seriesid=...1062&lid=7
looks like it picking up the dvd order rather that the aired date order
(2013-03-30, 06:14)G elly N Wrote: looks like it picking up the dvd order rather that the aired date order

Ah so that's what it was, thanks a bunch man, that really helped me fix my library. Rescanned everything with that setting disabled and all is well.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Issues with Episodes being recognized correctly0