Random/Latest Widgets, InfoLine, and Backgrounds
(2013-03-31, 17:51)Martijn Wrote: Repo should be updated today with this fix

Just wondering, although widgets are working superb now... is there a reason why they don't show the running times? All the media flags are populated except a shows runtime? Is this a script error or something that needs updating in the skin?

[Update] Also posted this on randomandlastitems forum just in case it doesn't get seen here...
Hello,
i have a problem with the randomandlastitems script.
I work with an playlist for my tv serie episode and an live dvd background.
But they show only the cover from the episode, not from the season.

It is possible to change it?
It's because script return poster for TV show and not for season.

And it will cost more execution time and a lot of JSON queries to get the correct season poster for each episode.

So, no, it's not possible to change it and I think Live DVD Cases is not suitable for TV shows in general.
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
Thanks mike...
But when i use the tvshow db without an playlist, allready works fine.
The season covers displayed in the livedvd background.
Only the option with the smartplaylist has an bug.
Only the episode picture was show as cover.
Well, I'm running Aeon Nox 4.1.7 on my HTPC and Live DVD Cases for standard TVShows menu didn't display season poster but TV shows poster :

As you can see, Game of Thrones is display with TV show poster and not season poster because season 2 poster is set to this on my HTPC :

(2013-04-02, 21:31)mikebzh44 Wrote: Well, I'm running Aeon Nox 4.1.7 on my HTPC and Live DVD Cases for standard TVShows menu didn't display season poster but TV shows poster :

As you can see, Game of Thrones is display with TV show poster and not season poster because season 2 poster is set to this on my HTPC :

Yes, that is ok.
That is also, what i get under the tvdb and that is right

And that is, what i get under the tv doku section whit smartplaylist. I see only the espisode covers. Not the season or tv serie cover

You see the wrong cover for tvshows. Thats are covers for the movie sections.
And when you enter Doku Serien menu, and switch view type to low list or showcase for example, did you have proper TV show and season poster :

Could you send your screenshots for tvshow and season levels ?

(2013-04-03, 09:03)mikebzh44 Wrote: And when you enter Doku Serien menu, and switch view type to low list or showcase for example, did you have proper TV show and season poster :

Could you send your screenshots for tvshow and season levels ?

In the tvshow db i has the same view as you.
Also in the Doku Serien smartplaylist

The view in the db is absolutly correct. Only the livedvd background has an corrupt view. But only with smartplaylist, not with the standard db
What kind of smart playlist did you use ? TV show or Episodes ?

For TV shows episodes shown in Live DVD Cases background, TV show and Seasons posters are OK ?

(2013-04-03, 10:25)mikebzh44 Wrote: What kind of smart playlist did you use ? TV show or Episodes ?

For TV shows episodes shown in Live DVD Cases background, TV show and Seasons posters are OK ?

I dont know 100% what you mean, but i think episodes:
Here is the step, that i use to config my smartplaylist-livedvd background

Non, how did you build your smart playlist. Screenshot like this :

Could you set your XBMC to english before doing screenshot because I didn't study german at school Sad

Sorry for the german interface :-)

Here is the code from the SPL

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>
<smartplaylist type="tvshows">
<name>Doku Serien</name>
<match>all</match>
<rule field="path" operator="contains">
<value>smb://NAS/Serien II/Doku Serien/</value>
</rule>
</smartplaylist>
Sorry, I was focused on TV Shows and Seasons posters on TV Shows menu item to prove you that Live DVD Background display TV shows posters and not Season posters.

But with smart playlists, I have the same issue as you :

Phil, for populating cases, you use Case?Var variables :

Code:
<variable name="Case1Var">
    <value condition="StringCompare(Control.GetLabel(4322),dvdcaserandommovies)">$INFO[Window(home).Property(RandomMovie.5.Art(poster))]</value>
    <value condition="StringCompare(Control.GetLabel(4322),dvdcaseinprogress)">$INFO[Window(home).Property(RecommendedMovie.5.Art(poster))]</value>
    <value condition="StringCompare(Control.GetLabel(4322),dvdcaserecommended) + IsEmpty(Window(home).Property(RecommendedEpisode.5.SeasonThumb))">$INFO[Window(home).Property(RecommendedEpisode.5.SeasonThumb)]</value>
    <value condition="StringCompare(Control.GetLabel(4322),dvdcaserecommended)">$INFO[Window(home).Property(RecommendedEpisode.5.Art(tvshow.poster))]</value>
    <value condition="StringCompare(Control.GetLabel(4322),dvdcase)">$INFO[Window(home).Property(RecentMovie.5.Art(poster))]</value>
    <value condition="StringCompare(Control.GetLabel(4322),dvdcaserandommusicvideos)">$INFO[Window(Home).Property(RandomMusicVideo.5.Art(thumb))]</value>
    <value condition="StringCompare(Control.GetLabel(4322),dvdcaserecentmusicvideos)">$INFO[Window(Home).Property(RecentMusicVideo.5.Art(thumb))]</value>
    <value condition="StringCompare(Control.GetLabel(4322),dvdcaseepisodes)">$INFO[Window(home).Property(RecentEpisode.5.Art(tvshow.poster))]</value>
    <value condition="Substring(Control.GetLabel(4322),dvdcasecustom)">$VAR[CustomLiveContent5]</value>
</variable>

So for RecentEpisode or RecommendedEpisode, you use Art(tvshow.poster) but for custom menu, you use CustomLiveContent? variable build this way :

Code:
<variable name="CustomLiveContent5">
    <value condition="Substring(Control.GetLabel(4322),1,right)">$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SmartPlaylist1.5.Art(thumb))]</value>
    <value condition="Substring(Control.GetLabel(4322),2,right)">$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SmartPlaylist2.5.Art(thumb))]</value>
    <value condition="Substring(Control.GetLabel(4322),3,right)">$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SmartPlaylist3.5.Art(thumb))]</value>
    <value condition="Substring(Control.GetLabel(4322),4,right)">$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SmartPlaylist4.5.Art(thumb))]</value>
    <value condition="Substring(Control.GetLabel(4322),5,right)">$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SmartPlaylist5.5.Art(thumb))]</value>
    <value condition="Substring(Control.GetLabel(4322),6,right)">$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SmartPlaylist6.5.Art(thumb))]</value>
</variable>

So, for Live DVD Cases background associated with TV Shows smart playlist, cases are populated with episode thumbnail and not TV Show poster (property = Art(tvshow.poster)).

If I change the code in my script to populate thumb property with tvshow.poster :

Code:
_setProperty("%s.%d.Art(thumb)"            % ( PROPERTY, _count ), art.get('tvshow.poster',''))

Cases are OK but widget and infopannel display poster instead of thumb :S

You have change from Art(poster) to Art(thumb) to make Live CD Cases background compliant with Albums smart playlists but this fix have some side effects Sad

will look at it again.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
Ah ok, now we understand each other :-)

Thanks for the good work mike....

@Phil
It was nice, when you fix it on the github

Sorry phil, you was faster with your answer.
Thanks.....

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Random/Latest Widgets, InfoLine, and Backgrounds0