Conan(2010) scraper issues
Suddenly, my conan tv show has started a new season "Season-1" where all the 2013 episodes went, and "Seasson 2013" which has only 3 files - #13, 14 and 15 of the 2013 season (one of them named "2013-01-28 - Sweet Home Al-Jazeera"

I deleted the show, cleaned the library, re-added, but it still comes back. I checked TheTVDB and it seems fine.

One show filename to search for in the log is this: "2013-01-28 - Sweet Home Al-Jazeera"

Debug here: http://pastebin.com/PMAj0EUD

Thanks!
5 year XBMC user on iMac OS X
anyoneHuh I posted the debug log as you ask for....

no one is experiencing this problem??
Delete the .nfo files for the episodes. There's a bug with date-based file names and .nfo files.

The three working episodes must not have .nfo files, as their details were retrieved direct from the TVDB.
Thanks! That did it!
It came back....

Unfortunately, any downloaded files that have .nfo already in the download, or automation (ie, sickbeard), this problem comes back after a day or two. I would have to manually delete .nfo files and with my automation (sickbeard) which means it's not really feasible - as the show has to be deleted from xbmc, then the library cleaned, then delete the .nfo files, then update library to re-add....

This didn't seem to happen when I was in v11.

Any idea if this is fixed in v12.2?
(2013-04-10, 16:05)asiajason Wrote: Any idea if this is fixed in v12.2?

Yes, it should be fixed in the latest nightlies, and has been backported to v12.2.

If you want to test, check out the pre-v12.2 thread.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Conan(2010) scraper issues0