Addon no longer working!
With updating xbmc to the newest version, released yesterday (april 1st), TVHeadend-addon stopped working. I hope the release is not an april's fool. The plugin says "unknown error" when starting xbmc. Don't know where to look up the logfile. I can't access any option related to TV or TV-recording anymore. Last tvheadend-release is two years ago. Do I have to change the client?

Edit:
Downgrading xbmc is an option too of course. Unfortunately I can't find the .deb-files on the mirrors-page. Compiling from source is too complicated for me. For the next days I planned a couple of recordings with TVHeadend and just can't change to another pvr-client easily, as I will loose all recording-timers. Is there a simple way to downgrade xbmc again? The version now is 13.0 alpha2 Git:194c408. Before, the version red something with gotham in title.
I think I found a solution: For some reason the ppa for unstable versions of xbmc where in my sources.list. Thanks to this wiki-entry and especially to the ppa-website I could change the ppa to normal xbmc-versions. In synaptic I removed xbmc, xbmc-eventclients-common and xbmc.bin. Afterwards it did show me the version from march 17 as newest available. (Before, the installed version was shown as newest available - no matter which ppa was in sources.list.) Installation...success! Everything is working again.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Addon no longer working!0