So, I tried to find a thread that dealt with this, and if I missed one, please forgive me. I looked 5 pages back, and did my own searches.
Using xbmc Frodo 12.1
I have a TVShows content folder that have all my TVShows:
TV and miniseries <-- The TVshow source.
and so on.
I have made sure all the episodes are called S[x]E[y] according to the naming convention wiki page.
Only half the season 2 of suburgatory is recognized though.
Episodes "suburgatory.S02E01.mp4" through "suburgatory.S02E06.mp4" is found, scraped and displayed properly. Then it just makes a jump between episode 7 and 17. All files follow the same naming convention, so I'm kinda stumped here.
Screenshot of my files:
Except for these files I havent had any problems getting my files recognized by xbmc, and all my shows has been found and scraped properly.
I tried to remove the entire show from the library and re scan it, but I still got the same results.
Partial TV season found only [SOLVED]
Joined: Apr 2013
2013-04-02 21:44 Post: #1
(This post was last modified: 2013-04-02 22:10 by arkemiffo.)
Team-XBMC Forum Moderator
Joined: Jul 2010
2013-04-02 21:54 Post: #2
Welcome to the XBMC forums.
One difference I noticed is that your episodes 5 and 6 have nfo files; whereas, episodes 7, 8 and 9 do not.
Joined: Apr 2013
2013-04-02 21:59 Post: #3
Hello, and thanks for a quick answer.
The .nfo files are created by the library as far as I have understood it. They are not part of the original files anyway. Before I installed and started to use xbmc none of the files had either .nfo or .tbn files.
As you can see by the creation date of the .nfo and .tbn files, they are different from the actual media files, but all the same as all the .nfo and .tbn files (which is when xbmc first scanned the folder).
Ok, now I feel stupid.
I found the problem, and it was related to the .nfo files, but they were not created by the procedure I thought they were created.
When I have been trying to get the episodes recognized I have been using Update Library, and Scan for new content (quite logical I though). I never tried to go into the shows information, and click on Refresh (which I did now).
All episodes are there.
This issue is resolved now, and thanks artrafel for pointing me in the right direction
(This post was last modified: 2013-04-02 22:09 by arkemiffo.)