• 2(current)
[RELEASE] Trakt.tv List Manager Add-on
(2013-04-08, 19:05)tikkiew Wrote: Add movies to users watchlist didn't work.
plugin://plugin.video.trakt_list_manager/watchlist/movies/add?title=
In the log I tried this.
Code:
Error Contents: No matching view found for /watchlist/movies/add
If you want a more detailed log. Just tell me. The other one did work -->> add movie to user's default list or ask for list if no default set. Even if default list is watchlists.

Also I get an error when watchlist is empty.
I got no movies on watchlist. And when trying to open watchlist with the trakt.tv list manager. I get an error "script failed" message.

Both fixed in version 0.1.0 (I uploaded a fixed version), thanks!
My GitHub. My Add-ons:
It works now with the fixed version. Great.

Request. Could you add "Add new Custom List" as well here?
# add movie to user's default list or ask for list if no default set (can be watchlist or customlist)
Than this will bring up. (if user doesn't got a default list)
1.Watchlist
2.Custom lists
3.Add new Custom List/ Create new Custom List
This way if you want to add a movie from another add-on. And want to add this to a custom list. Which you didn't created yet. You got to ability to do this as well from another add-on.
I will keep this in mind, but before I want to release the add-on in the repository.
My GitHub. My Add-ons:
thanks for your work on the addon. I too would love to be able to play the items directly from the list view. it was possible in the past with trakt utilities for the watchlist but developement was stopped on this and it isn't working anymore. maybe you can have a look at it to get it working inside yours: https://github.com/Manromen/script.Trakt...i/Download.

Seems like that status for watched is rather "weird", some titles are flagged correctly, others are not.

Another issue I have is that my watchlist and most of the custom lists don't work, maybe it's the size of it? looks like the log always notes this:
22:44:25 T:140730077005568 NOTICE: [TraktListApi]: '_api_call using url: https://api.trakt.tv/account/test/2ce240...5268a822d5'
22:44:26 T:140730077005568 NOTICE: [TraktListApi]: "_api_call response: {u'status': u'success', u'message': u'all good!'}"
but there is no action besides this. it can fetch the list fine but the ones that don't work show a addon.py error popup.

Feature request: Show "liked" lists. I think it's not yet in the api but you can "like" lists on trakt which later show up under http://trakt.tv/user/user/lists/liked
Same for me. Playing directly from "custom trakt list", an indication whether I actually have the movie in my XBMC library, and releasing it to the official repo would all be great. Thanks a ton!!!
Server: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | 128 GB SSD, 82 TB (9 x 6 TB, 7 x 4 TB)
HTPC 1: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 2: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 3: Raspberry Pi
(2013-04-19, 22:58)schpit Wrote: thanks for your work on the addon. I too would love to be able to play the items directly from the list view. it was possible in the past with trakt utilities for the watchlist but developement was stopped on this and it isn't working anymore. maybe you can have a look at it to get it working inside yours: https://github.com/Manromen/script.Trakt...i/Download.

Seems like that status for watched is rather "weird", some titles are flagged correctly, others are not.

Another issue I have is that my watchlist and most of the custom lists don't work, maybe it's the size of it? looks like the log always notes this:
22:44:25 T:140730077005568 NOTICE: [TraktListApi]: '_api_call using url: https://api.trakt.tv/account/test/2ce240...5268a822d5'
22:44:26 T:140730077005568 NOTICE: [TraktListApi]: "_api_call response: {u'status': u'success', u'message': u'all good!'}"
but there is no action besides this. it can fetch the list fine but the ones that don't work show a addon.py error popup.

Feature request: Show "liked" lists. I think it's not yet in the api but you can "like" lists on trakt which later show up under http://trakt.tv/user/user/lists/liked

script.TraktUtilities was directly reading the xbmc database. I guess the reason that this add-on doesn't work (correctly) anymore is that the xbmc database scheme changed. Also this method is not allowed anymore for official add-ons.
In theory this could be changed to use the xbmc json-rpc api, I will have a look when I have more time.
My GitHub. My Add-ons:
(2013-04-19, 22:58)schpit Wrote: thanks for your work on the addon. I too would love to be able to play the items directly from the list view.

(2013-04-20, 19:34)steve1977 Wrote: Same for me. Playing directly from "custom trakt list", an indication whether I actually have the movie in my XBMC library, and releasing it to the official repo would all be great. Thanks a ton!!!

I have an experimental version ready which includes the "play movies from trakt.tv lists if they are present in the xbmc database"-feature.

Movies which are already present in the local xbmc database are shown bold - just select them and playback should start immediately. It should work with customlists and the watchlist.

I needed to refactor some code so there could be new bugs present!

You can download it here, please test it and give me some feedback how it works.

Changelog:
Quote:0.1.1 (unreleased)
- added feature to play movies from trakt.tv lists if they are present in
the xbmc database. Present movies are bold.

regards,
sphere
My GitHub. My Add-ons:
Wow, this is fantastic. Any ETA when it will be added to the official repo? Thanks a lot!!!
Server: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | 128 GB SSD, 82 TB (9 x 6 TB, 7 x 4 TB)
Works perfectly sphere! Thanks for the quick implementation! I'm still getting addon.py error though for some lists, also for some that opened before just fine.
(2013-04-28, 07:12)steve1977 Wrote: Wow, this is fantastic. Any ETA when it will be added to the official repo? Thanks a lot!!!
It is already in the official frodo xbmc.org add-on repository.

(2013-04-28, 09:30)schpit Wrote: Works perfectly sphere! Thanks for the quick implementation! I'm still getting addon.py error though for some lists, also for some that opened before just fine.
Could you send me a log?
My GitHub. My Add-ons:
(2013-04-28, 13:02)sphere Wrote:
(2013-04-28, 07:12)steve1977 Wrote: Wow, this is fantastic. Any ETA when it will be added to the official repo? Thanks a lot!!!

Sorry, was refering to the 0.1.1 version, which includes the "play from list" feature.

Also, one more feature request ;-) Any chance to add the "liked list" from trakt. That would make it perfect. Thanks!
(2013-04-28, 14:03)steve1977 Wrote:
(2013-04-28, 13:02)sphere Wrote:

Sorry, was refering to the 0.1.1 version, which includes the "play from list" feature.

Also, one more feature request ;-) Any chance to add the "liked list" from trakt. That would make it perfect. Thanks!

I requested the update a few minutes ago. Wink
Regarding "liked lists", I will think about that.
My GitHub. My Add-ons:
I get an error when adding a movie or opening the watchlist. Here is the XBMC log: http://pastebin.com/P2tXa5C9 (XBMC 12.2, XBian 1.0 alpha 5)
Also using the official Trakt add-on. Any idea what could be wrong?
(2013-05-12, 11:33)jvandenbroek Wrote: I get an error when adding a movie or opening the watchlist. Here is the XBMC log: http://pastebin.com/P2tXa5C9 (XBMC 12.2, XBian 1.0 alpha 5)
Also using the official Trakt add-on. Any idea what could be wrong?

That's really strange, seems like any of your movies has an unicode character (ü) in its imdb_id - which is not possible. Could you send me your trakt.tv credentials? Its not a requirement but it would make the debugging much easier for me.
If you agree, just send me a PM.
My GitHub. My Add-ons:
(2013-05-12, 11:53)sphere Wrote: That's really strange, seems like any of your movies has an unicode character (ü) in its imdb_id - which is not possible. Could you send me your trakt.tv credentials? Its not a requirement but it would make the debugging much easier for me.
If you agree, just send me a PM.

Thanks, I figured out which movie caused this. It's Süskind (http://trakt.tv/movie/sskind-2012 ), after removing this from my watchlist, all is fine. Not sure how it could contain that unicode character? Is there a way to make this work with this movie on the list?
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Trakt.tv List Manager Add-on3