• 4(current)
[RELEASE] Trakt.tv List Manager Add-on
Hi,

Thanks for the addon, it's incredible.

In the future, will it be compatible with tv shows?

This maybe interesting, for example, for create a list with "the best episodes" or "comic" episodes on a tv show (comic episodes in x-files for example).

Another interesting improvement will be when in the custom list are movies that we have on the xbmc library, these movies could be appear with the title that is on the xbmc library and not with title downloaded from list (interesting when our movies are translated in another languages).

Regards.
(2013-07-14, 12:22)asturnauta Wrote: Hi,

This maybe interesting, for example, for create a list with "the best episodes" or "comic" episodes on a tv show (comic episodes in x-files for example).

Another interesting improvement will be when in the custom list are movies that we have on the xbmc library, these movies could be appear with the title that is on the xbmc library and not with title downloaded from list (interesting when our movies are translated in another languages).

Regards.
TV-Show support is already on my todo-list. I will have a look when I got some time.
You can see the progress in this github ticket.

regards,
sphere
My GitHub. My Add-ons:
(2013-07-10, 16:07)jmh2002 Wrote: I have one problem, I can't seem to delete items from a Custom List, and instead get an "Error, Script Failed, addon.py" message.
(2013-07-11, 11:04)sphere Wrote: I can't reproduce, could you send me an xbmc.log debug log?
(2013-07-11, 16:19)jmh2002 Wrote: Here is the debug log: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=36066
(2013-07-11, 11:04)sphere Wrote: I see no error in the log. Is that a log from a session where the error occurred?
(2013-07-11, 16:19)jmh2002 Wrote: Yes it is. Perhaps I made an error. I will try again & post up a new log.

Here is the new log: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=38970
This is from a windows machine whereas previously it was from an iPad, however the problem remain the same, and the same message is produced on screen: "Error, Script Failed, addon.py"

Hopefully you can find something in the log Smile
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.
(2013-07-23, 14:19)jmh2002 Wrote: Hopefully you can find something in the log Smile

Yes, I could find the error. I will fix that before the next release. You can follow the progress in this github issue.

Thanks for reporting!
My GitHub. My Add-ons:
Ah thats really great, thank you Smile
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.
(2013-07-15, 09:51)sphere Wrote:
(2013-07-14, 12:22)asturnauta Wrote: Hi,

Regards.
TV-Show support is already on my todo-list. I will have a look when I got some time.
You can see the progress in this github ticket.

regards,
sphere

I am sooo looking forward to this feature and have set up my trakt tv shows already!Smile Well done with this add-on!
Hi !
Is there a way to have a 2 way sync between trakt watch list (or a custom list) <-> xbmc favourites (or any playlist) for films ?
Would be great, i'm using Aeon nox BTW.
Many thanks !
(2013-09-13, 11:49)onlyyou Wrote: Hi !
Is there a way to have a 2 way sync between trakt watch list (or a custom list) <-> xbmc favourites (or any playlist) for films ?
Would be great, i'm using Aeon nox BTW.
Many thanks !
Nope, this is not possible. Sorry.
My GitHub. My Add-ons:
Hi sphere

im using Apple itunes trailers addon with this addon to include some movies in my trakt watchlist,
but if movie have ' : in the name it cant add

here is the error
Code:
12:41:02 T:5340  NOTICE: [TraktListApi]: "_api_call response: {u'status': u'success', u'message': u'all good!'}"
12:41:02 T:5340  NOTICE: [xbmcswift2] Request for "/movies/add" matches rule for function "add_movie_to_list"
12:41:02 T:5340   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.TypeError'>
                                            Error Contents: not enough arguments for format string
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\Fabio\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.trakt_list_manager\addon.py", line 512, in <module>
                                                plugin.run()
                                              File "C:\Users\Fabio\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.module.xbmcswift2\lib\xbmcswift2\plugin.py", line 332, in run
                                                items = self._dispatch(self.request.path)
                                              File "C:\Users\Fabio\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.module.xbmcswift2\lib\xbmcswift2\plugin.py", line 306, in _dispatch
                                                listitems = view_func(**items)
                                              File "C:\Users\Fabio\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.trakt_list_manager\addon.py", line 277, in add_movie_to_list
                                                movie = get_movie()
                                              File "C:\Users\Fabio\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.trakt_list_manager\addon.py", line 341, in get_movie
                                                movies = api.search_movie(movie['title'])
                                              File "C:\Users\Fabio\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.trakt_list_manager\resources\lib\api.py", line 79, in search_movie
                                                return self._api_call(path)
                                              File "C:\Users\Fabio\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.trakt_list_manager\resources\lib\api.py", line 166, in _api_call
                                                'username': self._username
                                            TypeError: not enough arguments for format string
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--

Movie name Thor: The Dark World

i can't delete movies from my watchlist either

Code:
14:30:26 T:1124  NOTICE: [TraktListApi]: "_api_call response: {u'status': u'success', u'message': u'all good!'}"
14:30:26 T:1124   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <class 'xbmcswift2.urls.NotFoundException'>
                                            Error Contents: No matching view found for /watchlist/movies/delete/tt1690953/
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\Fabio\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.trakt_list_manager\addon.py", line 512, in <module>
                                                plugin.run()
                                              File "C:\Users\Fabio\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.module.xbmcswift2\lib\xbmcswift2\plugin.py", line 332, in run
                                                items = self._dispatch(self.request.path)
                                              File "C:\Users\Fabio\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.module.xbmcswift2\lib\xbmcswift2\plugin.py", line 318, in _dispatch
                                                raise NotFoundException, 'No matching view found for %s' % path
                                            NotFoundException: No matching view found for /watchlist/movies/delete/tt1690953/
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--

and there is a error in the Portuguese(brazil) translate that can lead to some misunderstood.
Watchlist is translated to "Lista Assistidos" witch means "Watched",
better not translate it and keep watchlist or use something like this "Lista para Assistir"

Thanks.
which the possibility of having blurb in another language?
(2013-10-15, 18:07)Middle Wrote: but if movie have ' : in the name it cant add

Both fixed in version 0.1.4 which should be available through the official xbmc.org add-on repository shortly.

Sorry for the delay Wink

regards,
sphere
My GitHub. My Add-ons:
(2014-01-08, 15:32)sphere Wrote:
(2013-10-15, 18:07)Middle Wrote: but if movie have ' : in the name it cant add

Both fixed in version 0.1.4 which should be available through the official xbmc.org add-on repository shortly.

Sorry for the delay Wink

regards,
sphere

Cool,
all good so far.

thx for your work.
(2014-01-09, 00:35)Middle Wrote: Cool,
all good so far.

thx for your work.

Thanks for the feedback Smile
My GitHub. My Add-ons:
Hi

New to this and i can't get this addon to work. It gives me a script error when trying to look at my lists.
Have created 3 different lists but i can't see them because they fail to load.

What can i do to give you some sort of error log info?
Asus s1-at5nm10e - Netgear READY NAS 102 - Wired -
-Receiver Pioneer VSX-529-K - ASUS RT-AC58U - USB HDD connected Seagate - SONY BRAVIA KDL-55W955B - Netgear ReadyNAS 102
(2014-02-06, 14:25)ToddeSwe Wrote: Hi

New to this and i can't get this addon to work. It gives me a script error when trying to look at my lists.
Have created 3 different lists but i can't see them because they fail to load.

What can i do to give you some sort of error log info?

Just use the XBMC Log Uploader Add-on...
My GitHub. My Add-ons:
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Trakt.tv List Manager Add-on3