• 5(current)
[RELEASE] Trakt.tv List Manager Add-on
Will try that! Thanks!

Hi again!

This is a link to my logfile: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=125854
Asus s1-at5nm10e - Netgear READY NAS 102 - Wired -
-Receiver Pioneer VSX-529-K - ASUS RT-AC58U - USB HDD connected Seagate - SONY BRAVIA KDL-55W955B - Netgear ReadyNAS 102
Thank you so much for all your work on this add-on. I'm very new to both coding and XBMC and Pi! Not a good combo, I admit. Despite my lacking I've managed to get your add-on installed and I can see my lists, yay! Problem is I cant sem to play anything from my Watchlists. I get the error:
"You need to open the context-menu to choose the action you want"
Maybe theres something I'm not understanding, i'm not sure.
I have tried choosing Play from the context menu alos, no difference.
"Opening stream" begins and then the error is repeated.
I cannot find an answer to this problem anywhere Sad
Please help, thank you in advance.

Your Indian dream,
Raj
Hi,

This addon is great and i use it very often but i'm thinking in two modifications that would be a good idea.
When on the list appear some movies that is in our local database, the title, poster and fanart could be from the local database and not from trakt database (for example, when we have movies in another language instead english (translated titles and translated movie posters).

It is possible add this features in the future or is difficult?.

Thanks a lot
(2014-02-06, 22:24)rpillai85 Wrote: Thank you so much for all your work on this add-on. I'm very new to both coding and XBMC and Pi! Not a good combo, I admit. Despite my lacking I've managed to get your add-on installed and I can see my lists, yay! Problem is I cant sem to play anything from my Watchlists. I get the error:
"You need to open the context-menu to choose the action you want"
Maybe theres something I'm not understanding, i'm not sure.
I have tried choosing Play from the context menu alos, no difference.
"Opening stream" begins and then the error is repeated.
I cannot find an answer to this problem anywhere Sad
Please help, thank you in advance.

Your Indian dream,
Raj
Hi,

do you have the movies from your lists in your xbmc database (and ofc locally available)?
Just a reminder. This add-on is NOT a movie-downloader or anything like this. Its just a manager for your trakt.tv account with the addition of comparing your local movies with your trakt.tv list movies so that you can play your local movies from this add-on.

(2014-02-07, 16:45)asturnauta Wrote: Hi,

This addon is great and i use it very often but i'm thinking in two modifications that would be a good idea.
When on the list appear some movies that is in our local database, the title, poster and fanart could be from the local database and not from trakt database (for example, when we have movies in another language instead english (translated titles and translated movie posters).

It is possible add this features in the future or is difficult?.

Thanks a lot

That would be possible (and hard to do) but I don't think that this is a thing most users would want/need. So for now i believe that most users prefer the way it is now and i have no plans in changing that. Sorry.
My GitHub. My Add-ons:
First of all thank you for this great addonSmile

I have one request: would it be possible to have an option to clean the watch-list -- I mean removing all the movies at once?

Thanks.
As a feature, showing the series that we follow, like a calendar, is something that can be done?
So we know what is on today, and some days forward?
Hello,

I'm not able to get this add-on to work on raspberry pi running openelec - is this a supported platform?

I get a script failed error when starting the add-on. Log file:

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=265298

Thanks
Hello,
I just tried to use trakt.tv addon. I created a username on trakt.tv and I installed the addon but I always get script failed error. I found this error on xbmc.log file:
Code:
ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>
                                            Error Contents: No module named xbmcswift2
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\.......\plugin.video.trakt_list_manager\addon.py", line 20, in <module>
                                                from xbmcswift2 import Plugin, xbmc, xbmcgui
                                            ImportError: No module named xbmcswift2
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--

Any help? Thanks.
Any work being done related to Trakt upgrade?
(2015-01-06, 19:20)S7eele Wrote: Any work being done related to Trakt upgrade?

Yep addon doesn't work anymore, btw great work this addon!
Hi,

the add-on was broken due to API changes.

I fixed the add-on (thx to tknorris for the changes) and uploaded the fixed version you should receive an update shortly.

regards,
sphere
My GitHub. My Add-ons:
(2015-02-14, 22:08)sphere Wrote: Hi,

the add-on was broken due to API changes.

I fixed the add-on (thx to tknorris for the changes) and uploaded the fixed version you should receive an update shortly.

regards,
sphere
Thanks!
Any new on tv-shows list?
Is it possible to sync kodi lists with trakt list?
Is it possible to add local movies to the watchlist from the context menu? I was trying to add a keymap command to do that with no success...

Code:
<keymap>
  <global>
    <keyboard>
<f6>XBMC.RunPlugin(plugin://plugin.video.trakt_list_manager/movies/add?title=$INFO[ListItem.Title])</f6>
    </keyboard>
  </global>
</keymap>
if it proves problematic you might want to consider the trakt add-on, context menu functionality was recently re-introduced in the beta version available on github so im assuming it will soon be available in release version

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=220547
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Trakt.tv List Manager Add-on3