OpenElec VNSI4 test builds (Gotham & Frodo)
OpenElec builds with VNSI are available for download from my dropbox:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/57biit039oyxq2c/1flNEvl1U4

Frodo 32bit Generic build:
OpenElec master git: 7fa4080a58
XBMC frodo: 12.1
PVR addons: fernets frodo branch git: d803b06cfa

Date: 24/6/13
Gotham 32bit Generic build
OpenElec master git: fee0bab911
XBMC Gotham git: 6aa6247a02
PVR addons: opdenkamp master git: 4ff75cd005

Gotham 32bit Fusion build
vicbitter/OpenElec master git: 5e13077
XBMC Gotham alpha 3, git: 2ecbad7
PVR addons: fernets vnsi4 branch git: b31aa88

Requirements:
You have the protocol 4 version of vdr-plugin-vnsiserver installed on your VDR server / or setup VDR on your openelec machine. You can get this by compiling from Fernets VNSI4 git branch

Edit: Since VNSI4 is now merged into the opdenkamp / xbmc-pvr-addons you can get RPI builds from the Raspberry Pi support forum.
Guide to building an all in one Ubuntu Server - TV(vdr),File,Music,Web

Server Fractal Designs Define XL, Asus P5QL/EPU, Dual Core E5200, 4gb, L4M-Twin S2 v6.2, Supermicro AOC-USAS-L8I, 1*SSD & 13*HDD drives (24TB total) - Ubuntu Server
XBMC 1 ASRock Z77E-ITX, G850, 8GB RAM, SSD, BD - Ubuntu / OpenElec frodo
XBMC 2 Revo 3700 - OpenElec frodo
XBMC 3 Raspb Pi
Hey,

Is it easy to compile a 64 AMD version? If not can you provide instructions?

Also what version of XBMC are you using 13 or 12.1?
This was built with xbmc 12.1

Next on my list is to build an xbmc 13. I'll see if I have time tonight

Once I have a working xbmc 13 build I'll build you a amd version

Server Fractal Designs Define XL, Asus P5QL/EPU, Dual Core E5200, 4gb, L4M-Twin S2 v6.2, Supermicro AOC-USAS-L8I, 1*SSD & 13*HDD drives (24TB total) - Ubuntu Server
XBMC 3 Raspb Pi
Thanks! Just what I was looking for Smile
Updated first post. Added Gotham build

XBMC 3 Raspb Pi
@charlie0440: Did you fork the OpenELEC git repository? I'll like to add RAID/LVM support...
For frodo I clone openelec master and use the xbmc openelec pulls in. Frodo will compile without making any changes as all the patches are meant for frodo, the only change required for frodo is to specify to use fernets github for PVR-addons.

For Gotham I used to pull in openelec master and then pull the latest xbmc master to be bang up to date. I had to hack various patches to get openelec to compile with Gotham and ended up leaving some out. These builds are in the "Old-Builds" folders.

I since found vicbitters github, he has already refactored all of the XBMC & ffmpeg 1.2 patches for Gotham (wish I found this yesterday would of saved me a lot of time!).

From now on for Gotham I will use this github as opposed to OpenElec master. I will continue to pull in the latest xbmc master commits at the time of building. These builds are in the "Latest-Builds" folder.

If you are planning on doing a build right now note that at the time of writing this http://freedesktop.org/ is currently down so upower, polkit, pm-utils & ConsoleKit wont pull the tar files. I am too impatient and changed the sources to use fedora's mirrors for these files.

Edit: added more detail

Edit2: Latest build uploaded to dropbox. From now on for Gotham get the latest build from the "Latest_build" folder

XBMC 3 Raspb Pi
could wie geht a Fusion build ? thanx
(2013-04-07, 13:53)chemstar Wrote: could wie geht a Fusion build ? thanx

Once VNSI4 has merged into opdenkamp repo I may do multi platform builds. It takes around 8 hours for my pc to compile oe, and I have to start from scratch for each different platform I build from.

XBMC 3 Raspb Pi
(2013-04-07, 13:53)chemstar Wrote: could wie geht a Fusion build ? thanx
Had a change of heart. Fusion build uploaded

XBMC 3 Raspb Pi
@charlie0440
thanks for your work, i've just set up my clients to boot your build Smile
hey charlie, could you compile a newer build gotham+vnsi4 for the pi? I have some async playback on HD-Channels. Its not much delay between a/v. Maybe a newer build could fix that.
I'll see what I can do.

@fernet - what extra commits do you recommend for the pi?

XBMC 3 Raspb Pi
I don't think the out-of-sync issue is already fixed for the pi. afaik popcornmix is working on it. Also for the other platforms there are some issues after ffmpeg update which are not resolved yet. Latest is greatest is not true for current master.
(2013-04-24, 08:02)PeaceMkr Wrote: hey charlie, could you compile a newer build gotham+vnsi4 for the pi? I have some async playback on HD-Channels. Its not much delay between a/v. Maybe a newer build could fix that.
Rbej has posted a vnsi4 build in the openelec pi thread.

XBMC 3 Raspb Pi

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenElec VNSI4 test builds (Gotham & Frodo)1