keyboard.xml changes
Hi,

I've noticed that some of the buttons that i dont use very often on my remote, have changed how they function.
Its the coloured buttons on my remote labeled Pictures, Music, TV, Movies.

The "Yellow Button" previously took me to my "TV Shows" library, after i added this command to my keyboardxml:

Code:
<t mod="ctrl,shift">xbmc.activatewindow(videolibrary,tvshows)</t>

Now however, it takes me to a window where i can select genre/year/etc and not actually inot my library?

The same happens with the Movies, Music and Pictures buttons too. They however, were never mapped into my keyboard xml as they (by default) just previously worked.

It seems that they no longer take me to the section id expect, but to the top layer where i can select year/genre etc instead?
So i assume they too may need to be mapped now also?

There is no code in my xml for these buttons as previously they functioned as expected.
I beleive they send the following commands though:

Red Button on my Remote - Movies - Ctrl + E
Yellow Button on my Remote - TV Shows - Ctrl + Shift + T
Green Button on my Remote - Pictures - Ctrl + i
Blue Button on my Remote - Music - Ctrl + M

Could anyone point me in the right direction to re mapping these so that when xbmc detects these keypresses it goes to the actual library as if i was selecting "movies" etc from the main menu? How should my xml now be laid out?

Thanks to anyone who can help,
Pat
Update:

All resolved Big Grin

Seems there were some changes implemented in frodo or perhaps earlier Rofl and I have now reconfigured around them by editing the files manually.

Feel free to close/remove this thread.
Pat
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1354895

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
keyboard.xml changes0