Addon button in menu list?
I might have overlooked something but i'm looking for a way to add a menu option "addons" that takes me to the list of installed addons.. (program/video/audio addons). I only have the option to start addons by adding them to the main menu under their own button (for instance: the ace extrapack can be installed, but to run it you need to map it to a button and then start it). Is there a way to add these to a "show all addons button"? Or do i need to map all addons i install to a menu option to be able to run them.
This Probably can be added to the Tips section, but here is your answer...

From the Main Menu, select Settings and using the Left Arrow (assuming you have the Left Menu Bar), bring up the Settings section. From there, select Programs Add-Ons. You will see the Ace Extrapack listed there.
You can create separate shortcuts for each of these windows, which will display their respective add-ons:
Code:
ActivateWindow(Videos,Addons,return)
ActivateWindow(MusicLibrary,Addons,return)
ActivateWindow(Programs,Addons,return)

This will take you to the add-on browser window:
Code:
ActivateWindow(AddonBrowser)
but you'll need to manually select "Enabled Add-ons" and then navigate through each of the categories to locate a specific add-on.
@Denan, in customize, use My Menu 1 and/or My Menu 2, for put all addons in home, it´s really easy for to do.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
Is it possible to have an ActivateWindow for a specific Addon rather than a list of them? I know that there is a confluence mod to add menu items that are Addons
but can they be done for ordinary menu main menu items in confluence? I mean for example:

ActivateWindow(Videos,Addons,Wimp.com),return or something like that
(2013-04-04, 02:22)Wanilton Wrote: @Denan, in customize, use My Menu 1 and/or My Menu 2, for put all addons in home, it´s really easy for to do.

I'm aware of the way that you mention to add program fav's and other listings from the main menu but i'm looking to do something a little different.

I would like to rename one of the available menu options (i'm not sure which one if any can support this) to "VIDEO ADDONS" and have the submenu display anything that is a "VIDEO ADDON". I dont want to manually add each addon to this list as there are not enough "slots" for that. You can only add 12 of each item and my video addons equal way more than just 12 .. also that would limit any other menu item...

i'd like to either have the main menu button titled VIDEO ADDON take me a complete list of all my enabled video addon's or even better display all video addons in the sub menu without adding each individual one ... i might make another thread for this.
(2013-09-07, 16:15)dustinarden Wrote:
(2013-04-04, 02:22)Wanilton Wrote: @Denan, in customize, use My Menu 1 and/or My Menu 2, for put all addons in home, it´s really easy for to do.

I'm aware of the way that you mention to add program fav's and other listings from the main menu but i'm looking to do something a little different.

I would like to rename one of the available menu options (i'm not sure which one if any can support this) to "VIDEO ADDONS" and have the submenu display anything that is a "VIDEO ADDON". I dont want to manually add each addon to this list as there are not enough "slots" for that. You can only add 12 of each item and my video addons equal way more than just 12 .. also that would limit any other menu item...

i'd like to either have the main menu button titled VIDEO ADDON take me a complete list of all my enabled video addon's or even better display all video addons in the sub menu without adding each individual one ... i might make another thread for this.

Since I see that you haven't followed up I assume that you either found a solution or moved on to another skin. I know that other skins have this option.
I would like to stick with Ace though - so I still want a solution for this ask. Thanks
Video Nodes is what you folks are looking for as far ass putting a video addon right on the home menu bar and also for putting all video addons button on the bar.
Customize main menu>video node>choose video node>select video add-ons to put the video addon browser on the bar. Or go deeper and select the specific addon you want.
I put a Music Addon on the music submenu by favouriting the music addon browser and then added that to the submenu.
Using the SuperFavourites addon you can get really creative with the Favourites and My Menu blades.
I love this skin even though it shows no love to the addons.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Addon button in menu list?0