Watched tick for tv shows and movies
Is there a way to enable a tick if you have watched something. I know it ticks in season and episode but if the whole show is watched or a movie is watched it doesn't show a tick. Anyway to change this or recommend skins that do tick what you have seen
Watched ticks or watched text is being shown in most views, also on the TV-Shows Episode level and on the movie views, but it is possible the ticks are broken in some others.

What version of Neon are you running, and on what version of XBMC ?
In what view do you not see a watched tick ?

If possible add a screenshot, and I'll have a look.
I think its the latest versionof neon and frodo v12.1 xbmc. The view I am wanting to show for tv shows is logo fanart and in movies is slide. Since either of those don't tick
You better check to see what version you are running, on Frodo you really want 2.5.8
Are you sure you enabled seeing the watched status in Neon skin settings ?

Logo fanart has support to show watched status. Not by showing a tick, but it shows the text " watched " under the logo.
It might be an idea to show something a bit nicer here but I am not sure the tick will look good here. For now you are stuck with this :

Slide view with movies: It shows the ticks.
Wink 
Mine doesn't come up with either ill see what version im running and if i have to ill update.. thankyou
You have to enable 'show watched overlay' in the skin settings for both TV-shows and Movies
(2013-04-04, 20:47)Kibje Wrote: Slide view with movies: It shows the ticks.

Is there any way to get this same behavior in TV Shows Wall view? The check marks work in the Movies Wall view, but not TV Shows.
Yes, me or stoli, or someone else (you?) would have to get that added Tongue
I wish I knew how, but I'd probably do more harm than good.
(2013-04-05, 11:24)Kibje Wrote: You have to enable 'show watched overlay' in the skin settings for both TV-shows and Movies

Thanks for the tip. I was wondering why the watched tick and a few other options went missing when I upgraded to Frodo. I didn't realize they were all disabled. Once I enabled the options in the skin, everything went back to normal for me. Big Grin

WG

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Watched tick for tv shows and movies0