• 4(current)
[WIP] Sketchy
Well, scratch that. I've coded it so that it will only show 1 TV alert if you have only 1 show...2 TV alert if you have 2 upcoming tv shows and 3 TV alert of you have 3 upcoming TV shows Smile In 1.0.5.
Panasonic 42G10 ♦ Onkyo TX SR507 ♦ Teufel Concept R2 ♦ TV Box (COOLEME MB1/Libreelec)
ok, 1.0.5 is in the repo. Enjoy!
(2013-04-23, 15:25)Balinus Wrote:
(2013-04-23, 09:12)Razieal Wrote: need more cool viewtypes mate

keep up good work

You mean for Movies and TV shows?

yes mate
I updated to 1.0.5.

- Search screen is fixed,
- DTS-MA \ Dolby TrueHD icons are still missing,
- I still get blank TV alerts.
Panasonic 42G10 ♦ Onkyo TX SR507 ♦ Teufel Concept R2 ♦ TV Box (COOLEME MB1/Libreelec)
(2013-04-25, 12:32)minimoe Wrote: I updated to 1.0.5.

- Search screen is fixed,
- DTS-MA \ Dolby TrueHD icons are still missing,
- I still get blank TV alerts.

hehehe thanks! Will investigate it further then for the icons. For the TV alert, I know where the error lies (I think!).
ok, now I'm pretty sure that the icons and TV Alert works as designed... as soon as I finish the "re-work" of TV Guide I'll push an update. Probably in 7-10 days as I have a lot of work to do. Or maybe I'll just push the update and wait for the TV Guide... we'll see..!
No problem, take your time. There are other skins that need debugging, I'll keep myself busy Smile
Awsome skin, even my gf doesn't mind that the skin has changed (again :p).

Please add to my reputation if you find my posts usefull (+/- button below posts)
Ubuntu 12.10 minimal XBMC auto-install script :: XBMControl :: Xbmc XBOX Skins :: XBMControl for Android :: Owner of Sudo Systems
(2013-04-29, 11:25)Bram77 Wrote: Awsome skin, even my gf doesn't mind that the skin has changed (again :p).

Same here, gf doesn't mind! Smile
New Episode view :

1.0.6 is ready. Should be in the repo tomorrow (I need to do some more testing).
IMHO that huge clock is not necessary. Is ugly (especially that PM indicator) and it takes a lot of focus from the rest of the screens contents.
Other the that... excellent work. Unique and beautiful. If i can make one more suggestion, keep it simple as much as you can because skin's
unique paper style is already stands out much and if you cluttered with to much content you will end up.... like a news magazine page or a brochure.

Cheers
Nessus
(2013-04-29, 20:12)Balinus Wrote: New Episode view :
Nice. Perhaps you should get rid of the thumbnail though or move it to another part of the screen. It disrupts the flow of the list IMO.

Speaking of lists, a more compact list would be a nice addition. Browsing big collections with 5 items per screen is a bit of a PitA Wink
(2013-04-29, 20:31)nessus Wrote: IMHO that huge clock is not necessary. Is ugly (especially that PM indicator) and it takes a lot of focus from the rest of the screens contents.
Other the that... excellent work. Unique and beautiful. If i can make one more suggestion, keep it simple as much as you can because skin's
unique paper style is already stands out much and if you cluttered with to much content you will end up.... like a news magazine page or a brochure.

Cheers
Nessus
That's the whole style of the skin: big, bold text. It works well. I tested another skin and the clock was so small that I couldn't find it on the screen Tongue
I agree with you though, the PM\AM indicator is too big.
(2013-04-29, 20:31)nessus Wrote: IMHO that huge clock is not necessary. Is ugly (especially that PM indicator) and it takes a lot of focus from the rest of the screens contents.

Cheers
Nessus

Thanks for the feedback!

For a personal use point of view, I need the clock on Episode level views because that's the only way for me to know what time it is and to know if I can start another episode or if I need to go to bed! hehehe TV clock is useless and I have no watch to consult.

With that being said, there is still the option to remove the clock in skin settings and the Bread crumbs so that it looks like :

About the numbers of items, I agree. I prefer less infos overall. The aim is to be able to have the infos through skin options. For example, on that last view, I'll add the option "Show Next Aired infos" and "Show Studios", etc...

(2013-04-29, 20:55)minimoe Wrote: Nice. Perhaps you should get rid of the thumbnail though or move it to another part of the screen. It disrupts the flow of the list IMO.

Speaking of lists, a more compact list would be a nice addition. Browsing big collections with 5 items per screen is a bit of a PitA Wink

ok, will look into compact list for those huge collection (not mine! Wink ).

Quote:That's the whole style of the skin: big, bold text. It works well. I tested another skin and the clock was so small that I couldn't find it on the screen Tongue
I agree with you though, the PM\AM indicator is too big.

I guess I could get rid of the AM/PM indocator. It does seem slightly larger than the numbers...
(2013-04-29, 21:01)Balinus Wrote: ok, will look into compact list for those huge collection (not mine! Wink ).

Thanks.
With 400 movies and 170 TV Shows (~2400 episodes), a compact list is a life saver.
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] Sketchy6