Sensational
I've been an avid user of Aeon nox for longer than I care to remember. Once in a while I've ventured out and taken a peek at new skins only to quickly go back.

But this beautiful skin has now been front and center on my HTPC for a few days now, that's a true testament to its quality. I use the skin in vertical mode, I find it to be a more useful form of navigation than horizontal.

As usual some feedback:

- I understand a show info delay will be introduced in the next version which is great news.

- I wish there was an option to have two distinct rows of videos on the main screen. I would find it a lot more useful to mix instead of an exclusive ~dozen off in progress, random or latest movies / shows.

- A tweak to the scroll speed to make it a bit faster would be great, it feels a little laboured in 1080p on my Acer Revo.

- perhaps a little spruce up to cover art with a some overlay, things look a little flat

Despite my niggles, the skin is sensational. Thank you.
The Ace is improving with each new build. I try to do the best I can, unfortunately each user has a particular taste and it is impossible to please everyone at the same time.

I appreciate your comment, thank you very much.
------------------------------------------------------

Want to know more about the skin? Liked my work and want contribute?
Visit my website
XBMC Brazilian Community Forum
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Sensational0