Reproduced Partially
What does it mean when on a movie or tv show, the skin has a field saying "reproduced partially" and a percentage?
It means 'Partially Watched', which is what i changed that text string to display as reproduced partially doesn't really make any sense.
(2013-04-06, 13:57)Kaisho Wrote: It means 'Partially Watched', which is what i changed that text string to display as reproduced partially doesn't really make any sense.
Can you tell me where to change the text sting please
9.1 Cinema Room htpc with Kodi Matrix & emby server~Epson EH-TW9300~Homemade 8ft pj screen~AVR~Yamaha RX-A3070~Speakers~Monitor Audio RX6 Fronts & RX Centre~RXFX Surrounds~250's Rears~180's Front Presence~BK XXLS400 Sub~8033C AntiMode~HarmonyOne

I will fix this for next release, for manually replace go to English language and change text string 31666 for "Partially Watched", for others languages, same procedure.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
Many Thanks Smile
9.1 Cinema Room htpc with Kodi Matrix & emby server~Epson EH-TW9300~Homemade 8ft pj screen~AVR~Yamaha RX-A3070~Speakers~Monitor Audio RX6 Fronts & RX Centre~RXFX Surrounds~250's Rears~180's Front Presence~BK XXLS400 Sub~8033C AntiMode~HarmonyOne

Meh, I'd rather not have it at all. It shows partially watched for everything in my library regardless of whether or not I have actually watched any of it at all.
corpgator,

if you start looking a video and stop for whatever reason, it will tell you if you looked 30% or 57% of the video.

Maybe a Watched / Unwatched status would be enough !

Daniel

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Reproduced Partially0