Metadata issues
I recently installed XBMC on my aTV 2 but i'm having some metadata issues.

I use the couchpotato renamer so my folder etc gets changed the way i want it to and I only wanna keep the NFO file in the folder. I want XBMC to scrape the thumbnails, fanart,...

But when a movie is finished and scanned in XBMC it doesn't show a poster nor fanart nor trailer button.. just title and synopsis of the movie.

I then have to refresh the movie information manually and then everything is OK.

An other issue is also when a movie is added to my videos source from couchpotato, the movie doesn't show up in recently added. But when I manually drag and drop a movie into that folder, it does show up.

I checked my scraper settings in xbmc and they look OK.

Can anybody help me with this?

Thanks
Can you get us a debug log (wiki) of when this happens?
http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=10072

Here you go.
nobody?
Would be nice if you could tell us which movie is supposed to be scraped in that log file.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Happens with every movie added through xbmc. Only the ones i add manually get scraped
Debug log now shows when a movie isn't matched:

Code:
14:04:17 T:804564992 WARNING: No information found for item 'smb://diskstation/movies/Underground President (2007)/Underground President (2007).avi', it won't be added to the library.

So 9 movies in all according to your log. For those 9 movies, it did not find an NFO file:

Code:
14:04:16 T:804564992   DEBUG: VideoInfoScanner: No NFO file found. Using title search for 'smb://diskstation/movies/Underground President (2007)/Underground President (2007).avi'

and sure enough, themoviedb.org doesn't know about that movie. So no NFO file and no scraper match.

As for the ones with an NFO file that don't show artwork: I think that is normal behavior for XBMC to not use the scraper at all if it only see's an NFO file. By refreshing manually you're basically having XBMC use the scraper.

I'm not sure about the recently-added issue.
OK so I have to check the box in couchpotato "enable XBMC metadata" Fanart and thumbnails. I unchecked it because it created fanart and tbn files in my movie folder.

I thought that when XBMC would scrape it downloads the fanart and thumbnails in a centralised "art folder" to avoid clutter in movie folders?

I only have download nfo file checked in CP. is that why XBMC doesn't scrape any artwork?
Yes Wink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Metadata issues0