• 37(current)
[RELEASE] Pinoy-Ako.info (Filipino) Video On Demand
Add nyo po repo ko, meron akong edited pinoy ako at mang kulas addon
http://reponikulas.netne.net/Repo

Note: capital "R" po s /Repo not /repo
Hi! Can anyone help me fix this log error that my mom is always getting? Sometimes we don't get it and sometimes we do and I want to fix it for good. Can anyone help? Thanks!Big Grin
(2017-04-11, 04:57)patrickalcantara Wrote: Hi! Can anyone help me fix this log error that my mom is always getting? Sometimes we don't get it and sometimes we do and I want to fix it for good. Can anyone help? Thanks!Big Grin

What kind of error?
Who can help with a step by step to install this?
I tried the link in post #1, but I get an error 404.Confused

And is it possible to keep the language in English.in the thread Cool
Who can confirm that this is working?
is this project official dead? the abs cbn section looks like it hasnt worked for months now.
the Pinoy Movies is not working, any idea what to do or how to fix it?
my web sites

Pinoy Tambayan, pinoy ako, pinoy tv, teleserye, lambingan, pinoytvshows

http://pinoyseries.org
http://pinoytambayan.tw
*** NOTICE OF INVESTIGATION ***

It has been brought to our attention that this thread may be in breach of paragraphs 2.2 and 2.5 of the Forum Rules.

Many of the posts look suspiciously like referrals and advice to exchange links and tips regarding piracy and builds.

We do not condone these, do not support them, and will not tolerate discussion of them on our forum.

The Moderators will commence reviewing each post, and those that are deemed to be in breach of the forum rules will be removed.

If discussions contrary to the Forum Rules continue then you will leave us no option but to close this thread.

If you believe that we are in error, and that you are discussing legitimate IPTV streams to standard Kodi builds, please speak now.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
looks like this entire thing is done.

don_kulaspiro your links no longer work
@karellen- Link removed
Yes, if you are all done, I will close this thread.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
@Karellen - Links removed
@Karellen - Multiple links removed
****** Thread Closed **********

Closed due to continued breaches of the Forum Rules, even after multiple warnings.
My Signature
  • 37(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Pinoy-Ako.info (Filipino) Video On Demand7