• 4(current)
[RELEASE] Pinoy-Ako.info (Filipino) Video On Demand
dk when i update my xbmc pinoy ako has been broken.. how come? is there a way to solve this please and thanks
(2013-09-02, 05:02)aznboi Wrote: dk when i update my xbmc pinoy ako has been broken.. how come? is there a way to solve this please and thanks

either do an install of the 1channel addon to force it to update the two scriptmodule that it needs or try to do a force refresh of the official xbmc.org repo which should be at the bottom then do a force refresh of my repo too. This happens for me from a new install if it doesn't know the script module exist in the xbmc.org repo. but usually installing 1channel forces the module this addon needs to install as well.
though donation is not necessary but just in case you want to: Donate Here
it works but now another problem has occured when i click the pinoy ako it says error script failed
(2013-09-02, 16:29)aznboi Wrote: it works but now another problem has occured when i click the pinoy ako it says error script failed

same problem there's still a script module that wasn't installed. you'll have to post the log to see what's missing? did you install 1channel? usually if you install that addon it installs all the require modules by my addon
(2013-09-02, 22:04)dknlght Wrote:
(2013-09-02, 16:29)aznboi Wrote: it works but now another problem has occured when i click the pinoy ako it says error script failed

same problem there's still a script module that wasn't installed. you'll have to post the log to see what's missing? did you install 1channel? usually if you install that addon it installs all the require modules by my addon

i did install 1channel but its still the same.. im new using xbmc so how to post the log here & where to find it
i tried to uninstall & install 1channel again yet its still the same did the same thing on pinoy ako
(2013-09-02, 23:20)aznboi Wrote: i tried to uninstall & install 1channel again yet its still the same did the same thing on pinoy ako

your going to have to post your xbmc.log after the error appears only then can I see what the error is
ive sent u a private message cuz it dont fit in here cant send it cuz its too long let me know if what i have to do after that thanks... hope you got my pm
(2013-09-03, 10:54)aznboi Wrote: ive sent u a private message cuz it dont fit in here cant send it cuz its too long let me know if what i have to do after that thanks... hope you got my pm

ok I see the problem for some reason the urlresolver script module wasn't installed. you can manually install it here

http://dk-xbmc-repaddon.googlecode.com/f...solver.zip

I tried to reply to your pm but it says your marked as private and can't receive PMs
http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=54296
(2013-09-04, 01:29)aznboi Wrote: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=54296

did you install the url resolver i posted? here's the link again. because it's the same error. it can't find the urlresolver module

http://dk-xbmc-repaddon.googlecode.com/f...solver.zip
where can i find an gma & abs-cbn live stream & to put it in my xbmc so i can watch it on my tv thanks...
thanks for these! works great on my atv

anyway to add Live Streaming? =)
Ok I"ve added gma & abs-cbn live stream to the pinoy_ako addon. once updated check it out and let me know if it doesn't work
it works really great thanks a lot dk.. ur the best
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Pinoy-Ako.info (Filipino) Video On Demand7