• 7(current)
[RELEASE] Pinoy-Ako.info (Filipino) Video On Demand
Thanks for the job, really a Super oportunity for fillipinos abroad to see their beloved programs from home.

sad to say the picture dosent look very well? Very blurry. Im using gotham 13 on my rpi.
Is it some setting i have to change? Download codecs? What kind of mediafile is the videos?

My gf is reallly greatfull.

Salamat Smile
(2014-03-19, 21:10)jolle1 Wrote: Thanks for the job, really a Super oportunity for fillipinos abroad to see their beloved programs from home.

sad to say the picture dosent look very well? Very blurry. Im using gotham 13 on my rpi.
Is it some setting i have to change? Download codecs? What kind of mediafile is the videos?

Salamat Smile

unfortunately I have no control over the videos and video quality of the site. it's bad quality probably because maybe the uploader doesn't have a fast enough bandwidth to upload very large and higher quality videos.
though donation is not necessary but just in case you want to: Donate Here
(2014-03-20, 00:59)dknlght Wrote:
(2014-03-19, 21:10)jolle1 Wrote: Thanks for the job, really a Super oportunity for fillipinos abroad to see their beloved programs from home.

Salamat Smile

unfortunately I have no control over the videos and video quality of the site. it's bad quality probably because maybe the uploader doesn't have a fast enough bandwidth to upload very large and higher quality videos.
Ok, i suppose 40" tv maybee is a bit to big for this stream then Confused Tnx for fast reply!
Hi DKNIGHT

CAN YOU IMPLEMENT D CODE FOR THE "CLOUDY.FULL" PLEASE! IF you HV time thanks!!!
Hi

My wife looooooves this adding so thanks from her!

Unfortunately can't get the you tube links to work.

Running frodo on windows. Log file http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=171057

Any help would be appriciated!

Thank you : )
i'll check it out this weekend
youtube should be fix. I also fixed 180upload links and added videomega links
Hi DKNIGHT

Sir, YouTube link still not workin. Can you also add the cloudy links please, if you HV time =-)
thank you so much for fixing this addons,

I already tried uninstall and reinstall still don't work. Thanks.
(2014-04-14, 08:53)whiteevil_140 Wrote: Hi DKNIGHT

Sir, YouTube link still not workin. Can you also add the cloudy links please, if you HV time =-)
thank you so much for fixing this addons,

I already tried uninstall and reinstall still don't work. Thanks.

oops lol. I forgot to push the updated code. Ok try it now. I'll take a look at cloudy but depending the level of work I might wait until I have more time

UPDATE:
I guess cloudy wasn't that difficult after all. Ok I've did another quick update Cloudy video source should work now as well
(2014-04-13, 23:12)dknlght Wrote: youtube should be fix. I also fixed 180upload links and added videomega links

Hi

I'll check this out tomorrow, didn't realise you had replied to the thread, my subscription didn't work.

What's the current release number? Also is it Gotham compatible?

Thanks, you're a legend!
(2014-04-29, 00:31)agsnowdon Wrote:
(2014-04-13, 23:12)dknlght Wrote: youtube should be fix. I also fixed 180upload links and added videomega links

Hi

I'll check this out tomorrow, didn't realise you had replied to the thread, my subscription didn't work.

What's the current release number? Also is it Gotham compatible?

Thanks, you're a legend!

1.0.14 and yes it should work on Gotham
it would be great if you could create a add-on for http://azmdr.com.
Thanks in advance for your hard work.
bad news guys seems the pinoy-ako site is shutdown. Hopefully it's just temporary but if it's not what are some really good Filipino site that I can use as a replacement source. fyi I will be away for about 3 weeks or so, so I can't do any fixes for a while
hello have a nice holiday.hope its not shutdown pinoy_ako.info....fingers crossed.......i will try to look for a reliable alternative site...huhh,,,,
dknlght,

You may try the http://www.telebyuwers.ph/
they are the source of most of the recorded Philippine TV shows over the internet.

BTW, thank you for taking time to do this for us Filipinos. Mabuhay ka!
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Pinoy-Ako.info (Filipino) Video On Demand7