• 9(current)
[RELEASE] Pinoy-Ako.info (Filipino) Video On Demand
Wink 
Thank you DKnight ,so excited now, HAVE A NICE VACATIONSmile
(2014-07-27, 02:13)egx2 Wrote: Great job acv914 it works for me!

how it worked for u ,,it doesnt work for me! nothing loads..i have added default .py file and remove the original one,,i can se search and latest videos,,but when i click on a t v show fro example tv patrol it shows me the mirror 1 which is webpinoytambayan ,, clicked on it,,and after that nothing loads..thanksss..by the way im using windows 8.1 pc..
(2014-07-28, 01:41)warlock09 Wrote: how it worked for u ,,it doesnt work for me! nothing loads..i have added default .py file and remove the original one,,i can se search and latest videos,,but when i click on a t v show fro example tv patrol it shows me the mirror 1 which is webpinoytambayan ,, clicked on it,,and after that nothing loads..thanksss..by the way im using windows 8.1 pc..

I updated the default.py. Try downloading/saving the file again. TV patrol should now give 2 other mirrors (cloudy & dailymotion) which should work. I checked and it seems webpinoytambayan links won't work as per the current state of the add-on, and from the looks of it, it probably never worked.
(2014-07-28, 04:19)acv914 Wrote:
(2014-07-28, 01:41)warlock09 Wrote: how it worked for u ,,it doesnt work for me! nothing loads..i have added default .py file and remove the original one,,i can se search and latest videos,,but when i click on a t v show fro example tv patrol it shows me the mirror 1 which is webpinoytambayan ,, clicked on it,,and after that nothing loads..thanksss..by the way im using windows 8.1 pc..

I updated the default.py. Try downloading/saving the file again. TV patrol should now give 2 other mirrors (cloudy & dailymotion) which should work. I checked and it seems webpinoytambayan links won't work as per the current state of the add-on, and from the looks of it, it probably never worked.
I will give it a go again when i get home...
Hey Guys I was very upset because I cant open my favorite pinoy-ako.info but i've found one of the best alternative website

http://www.lambingan.net

Very fast loading and clear videos

Try it guys for sure you will like it too!

just sharing..
Hope dknight will have a look at this sites you share as an alternative to pinoy-ako.info..we will wait when he is back!!..
(2013-04-07, 01:34)dknlght Wrote: Ok, I finally got time to create another Filipino On demand addon besides the Filipino On Demand v3 that is currently available. This site has more content than the source for the v3 addon plus it's also more organized. Now instead of randomly sifting through the different episodes and videos, all series and programs are together so you can watch them one after another. I also have the latest video section that shows the latest episodes they added to the site. I use the urlresolver script module to resolve most of the video host links and added 4 more video host myself. the resolver uses the Youtube Addon to play all the youtube videos, so if you are having trouble playing the youtube playlist (usually is listed as youtube full) you might want to make sure you have at least version 4.4.4 which is what I tested and worked. version 3.4.4 doesn't seem to work with the playlist. Like always you can get the addon by installing my repo http://dk-xbmc-repaddon.googlecode.com/f...paddon.zip or If you have Fusion setup in your sources you can find my repo located in the in the international section.

Some notes: a lot of the videos get taken down pretty quickly so before you post that there's a problem with the video please make sure two things

1. Does that video actually plays on the website itself (if it's doesn' then it's down and there's nothing I can do)
2. is the Video host site (vidbux, putlocker, youtube etc...) supported by urlresolver ( if it's not then most likely the addon can't parse the video source from the host and that's why it's not working)

I found someone made a walk-through video on how to install this addon. Hopefully they don't mind I post it here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAEo4Z4vuoo

Hi!
Can u pls fix the addons .
Pinoy-Ako.info change to Pinoy-Ako.re

Thanks
(2014-07-30, 18:47)charmloverocks Wrote: Hey Guys I was very upset because I cant open my favorite pinoy-ako.info but i've found one of the best alternative website

just sharing..

Looks good, thanks!
(2014-07-30, 18:47)charmloverocks Wrote: Hey Guys I was very upset because I cant open my favorite pinoy-ako.info but i've found one of the best alternative website

just sharing..

Yeah, this a good website! They also hv live stream. But I think dk will do the pinoy-ako.re instead.

Dk,
If you need a source for the live streams.
Www.lambingan.net.
Hope your back @dknight..and enjoyed your holidays....a lot people waiting..thanksss...
Pinoy add on still not working. Any alternative add on for xbmc tnx
I'm looking into fixing it now. there also filipino on demand v3 but I haven't updated it in awhile because it was written by aj and I wasn't too familiar with his turtle script module
though donation is not necessary but just in case you want to: Donate Here
Ok, I just push the initial update for the new pinoy-ako site. I use avc9141 initial changes as the base
though donation is not necessary but just in case you want to: Donate Here
Thanks very much dknight..for your hard work.in behalf of everybody here..thanks..agian..i will try when i get home..SmileSmileSmile:Angel
It workes on atv2. But it will not update on my android tablet. I have the xbmchub set up on my android. Please help
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Pinoy-Ako.info (Filipino) Video On Demand7