NextPVR timer adjustment via XBMC
I am having a problem editing a timer after I create it. When I create a timer by scrolling through the EPG, selecting a show and selecting Add Timer, it is added as expected. If I then go to Timer on the left side menu, select the timer I just created, and attempt to edit the end time, it appears to work ok at first (the timer shows the new time that I set it to record until). However, if I refresh the timers (by hitting enter on Timer on the left side menu), it defaults back to the original setting for the end time (which matches the EPG). It seems that NextPVR is not recognizing these changes. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong? I keep missing the end of any sports I record, and I know I can set it to pad the recording a default amount before and after (via NextPVR), but I'd rather do this on a timer-by-timer basis so that I am not adding half an hour or an hour to the end of a regular show, only to a sporting event. Any thoughts?
I have a similar problem when trying to set up a recurring recording. I can edit it over and over and over, yet it won't save those settings, so the only way to ensure I'm recording a recurring show is to go forward through the timeline and manually select it each time. Lame. The wife needs her soaps, damnit! :-p
AMD FX8350 8-Core
12 GB RAM
ASUS M5A99FX Mobo
ASUS R9 270 x2 in Crossfire for gaming only
500GB Crucial BX100 SSD
1x1TB for Recorded TV
2x2TB for TV Shows, spanned
2x4TB for Movies, spanned
SiliconDust HDHomerun Prime Tuner
Logitech Harmony 300 Remote

Win7 64 w/ SP1
Kodi 15.1
ServerWMC
Sabnzbd
Sonarr
CouchPotato
I'm not sure if this is an XBMC PVR shortcoming or NextPVR bug. I'm away travelling for work at the moment, but if you can bump the thread in two weeks, I'll check it out for you.
ok, This is an issue within XBMC.

Not pretty, but a workaround is to use the NextPVR gui to setup your recurring recordings.
Inside the NextPVR program simply browse through the program guide and click on the programs you want to record, it will give you many options...
Monday -Friday, every week, new episodes on this channels, etc...

Note: it still wont look like a recurring recording in xbmc, but it does work.
Just bumping this, anyone know where the bug lies?
Chiming in here with the same issue. Keeping an eye on this thread.
Bump... Having the same issue. Running Kodi, I do NOT have an EPG (too cheep to pay at the moment) but I know the NBC Nightly News is on at 6:30pm every day on the same channel. When I set it to reoccur, it only records once and then disappears from timers. I can confirm it also doesn't show reoccurring in the Kodi timer edit screen. And once edited it doesn't keep the reoccurring setting either.

All in all reoccurring timers still can't be added through XBMC / Kodi.

Sub3, any help on this would be appreciated. I'll try to do it through NextPVR tonight and see if that is at least a workaround.
Update.... I can't seem to choose anything other than "once" in the first option of reoccurring within NextPVR.

Are we sure this is a XBMC/Kodi issue?

Also, I couldn't figure out how to add a timer inside NextPVR, u had to add it from within Kodi, and then attempt to edit within NPVR.

Help. Please.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NextPVR timer adjustment via XBMC0