GSoC project idea: Expand boblight support
no comment *bites on his fist*
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
I didn't want this to take the wrong turn. Don't feel offended. I should have maybe made clearer in the beginning that this is a proposal intended for a student wanting to work on this during GSoC...
I am willing to spend my time on this, don't get me wrong, but not now. I have daily work, other projects and it is summer (Go climb a rock!). If nobody is keen on doing this I'll pick up the project when I have time in autumn / winter.
Well at least for GSOC it won't be worked on by any student. But yeah - you stated it in your first post - i just didn't get it...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
http://youtu.be/Rc6aDsfruew
maybe can help , this is a simple modification i've done to waveform vis
but no boblight support
(2013-07-01, 08:53)vinzzz34 Wrote: http://youtu.be/Rc6aDsfruew
maybe can help , this is a simple modification i've done to waveform vis
but no boblight support
The problem is the link xbmc screen content -> boblight...
Are there any news on this? This support would really be great!
If you are running Boblight on Linux you can force it to run without the plugin. Results may vary, i ended up getting xbmc crashing every few days while doing this. Also the downside is if you have an always on machine, the lights don't turn off unless you do some crafty scripting to have them turn off with the screen saver, and have boblight turn back on again when the screen saver is deactivated.

If anyone wants some directions on how to do this I can provide them. At the end of the day I ended up just using the plugin as its much more stable. I tweaked with settings and configs for months before just switching to the plugin/addon.
I would love to see the direction for forcing it to run without the plugin, just to experiment with.

THanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
GSoC project idea: Expand boblight support0