Mysql database question
I have a question about the mysql database. So I have my database setup on an Unraid server and have 2 computers using it. Everything is running fine. I have sickbeard and couchpotato running on the unraid server as well. If either move an SD tv show or movie to the server it gets entered in the mysql database. When it later finds a HD quality movie or tvshow sickbeard/couchpotato will delete the previous file and move the new file to the server.

The problem is the mysql database still shows the previous SD file even though it isn't on the server. If I do a clean database then it removes all of files that are not there. Is there anyway to automate this when sickbeard/couchpotato move a better quality file to also update the mysql database?
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Adv...library.3E

basically, make a plain text file and save it as "advancedsettings.xml" in your userdata (wiki) folder and inside that file it should look like this:

Code:
<advancedsettings>
     <videolibrary>
          <cleanonupdate>true</cleanonupdate>
     </videolibrary>
</advancedsettings>

It's off by default as a safety measure in case the library update happens while the network share is offline. Since, for you, both files and database are on the same device (unraid server), this probably won't be an issue for you.
Awesome, thank you Ned. I did not know that was an option in the advancedsettings. I will try this when I get home.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mysql database question0