UFC add on
Is there any scraper or anything for UFC?
all the UFC's are in the movie scraper
if you named your files/folders properly, they should be correctly scrapped using themoviedb.org scrapper as a normal movie Wink

see some examples: http://www.themoviedb.org/search?query=ufc#0
Kodi 19 + Arctic: Zephyr Reloaded
nVidia SHIELD 2017 + WD My Book
LG OLED65B8PLA + LG SP11RA 7.1.4
I'm going to take a leap and assume that Deano316 is very knowledgeable in the UFC's related stuff.

See this thread

And this one
HTPC: Dell Optiplex 7050 SFF i7-7700 quad-core, 3.6GHz, 16GB
NAS: Synology DS1813+ and DX513, Hybrid RAID (SHR) 48TB usable space
My Media Center | www.CaptainKen.us | www.YouTube.com/KenInGilbert
(2013-04-09, 19:51)CaptainKen Wrote: I'm going to take a leap and assume that Deano316 is very knowledgeable in the UFC's related stuff.

See this thread

And this one

As the threads state, I currently have my UFC PPVs stored as a series, but now that movie sets are integrated properly I would consider going that route. I'm currently in the process of moving my WWE PPVs to movie sets so that they are scrapable, it makes things easier and the end result is a lot more impressive. Especially since the arrival of Brentosmith's DVD Extras add-on. Wink
Hey Deano, hope you didn't mind me referring you out?
HTPC: Dell Optiplex 7050 SFF i7-7700 quad-core, 3.6GHz, 16GB
NAS: Synology DS1813+ and DX513, Hybrid RAID (SHR) 48TB usable space
My Media Center | www.CaptainKen.us | www.YouTube.com/KenInGilbert
(2013-04-09, 22:14)CaptainKen Wrote: Hey Deano, hope you didn't mind me referring you out?

Not at all my friend, I'm glad to help anyone whenever I can Big Grin
Photo 
My UFCSetup on the homepage of aeon nox, took me a long time to get every UFC event and i split them all into sets for each type of event as can be seen in the icon panels along the top. The main UFC button is the payperviews, the icon panels are fight nights and the sub menus are other MMA organizations

Aeon nox is definitely the best skin
(2013-04-10, 00:06)CelticShady Wrote:
My UFCSetup on the homepage of aeon nox, took me a long time to get every UFC event and i split them all into sets for each type of event as can be seen in the icon panels along the top. The main UFC button is the payperviews, the icon panels are fight nights and the sub menus are other MMA organizations

Aeon nox is definitely the best skin

Great work Big Grin I'm in the process of doing something similar myself. If you haven't tried brentosmith's extras add-on yet, you should. Makes a great addition IMHO especially if you add themes to the PPVs Wink
Well how do I store them, my movies within XBMC are working fine as a source I have them on my External Drive>Torrents>Movies and each movie is in its own folder. But as of right now I have my ufc fights like External Drive>Torrents>Misc Video>UFC and then each UFC fight is in its own folder and named properly. So I lead XBMC to this path but its not its own thing you know? Like within XBMC I have to go Videos>UFC and then it just shows the generic names and there is no scraping.

So how should I store them on my external and then within XBMC?

Thanks!

Within XBMC when I am adding the UFC files (they are each in their own separate folder) do I have to name the source a special way? "Enter a name for this media Source." I have it as "UFC" basically I don't know where to add it or how to name it etc. Like do you have to branch it under movies or what?

(2013-04-09, 21:52)Deano316 Wrote:
(2013-04-09, 19:51)CaptainKen Wrote: I'm going to take a leap and assume that Deano316 is very knowledgeable in the UFC's related stuff.

See this thread

And this one

As the threads state, I currently have my UFC PPVs stored as a series, but now that movie sets are integrated properly I would consider going that route. I'm currently in the process of moving my WWE PPVs to movie sets so that they are scrapable, it makes things easier and the end result is a lot more impressive. Especially since the arrival of Brentosmith's DVD Extras add-on. Wink

Okay so you say you have your UFC fights stored as a "series" what exactly do you mean by this and how do I go about this.. I have the source within XBMC but it simply shows up with no art etc so it hasnt been scraped. And I dont know what you mean by "movie sets" how do I go about this.. and do you suggest making my UFC events as a "series" or "movie set" whats the difference?
If you click on the link below you can see how we've managed up to now. But I'm going to move over to having my UFC and WWE PPVs scraped under movies because tmdb allows them on their site whereas tvdb doesn't. In other words EVERYONE would have to create their own data, at least this way it's a button click away. Smile
Hi guys, I see that this is a pretty old thread, but I'm hoping to get some direction.

My friend recently showed xbmc to me because I am living overseas (in the middle of the desert actually) and I need to watch the all the UFC events, televised and PPV.

After looking around, I can't find anyplace to get recent fights. Can anyone tell me where to find them?

I looked on sportsdevil and it seems like they are going to have streams of them live during events, but I'm at work while that's going on. I'll need to get it on-demand or by download. (Dana White been getting everything off the torrent sites so quickly these days)

I thought this thread was going to save me, but from what I can tell, this is information pertaining to setting up how the files that you already have are viewed?

Anyway, any help will be much appreciated. I need this!!
Not sure if it's ok to post here with this question but is there any water to watch the ufc fight pass on xbmc or kodi? Thanks in advance.
Yes, there is a way. Here's a way care of hackmyappletv.com:

First and foremost, you should have Kodi (formerly XBMC) installed on your device. If you don’t, follow the instructions in our HOW TO INSTALL KODI OR XBMC ON YOUR DEVICE article. Once you’ve done that, come back to this posting to get yourself setup to watch UFC 183 for free.

Now that you have Kodi or XBMC installed, you need to install the SportsDevil Add-On. If you already have the newest, fixed version of SportsDevil (as of January 12th, 2015) skip to Step 3. Otherwise continue to Step 1 to download and install the SportsDevil add-on.

Step 1. Download the .zip SportsDevil Add-On. Make sure that your computer does not automatically unzip this file. You need it zipped to install. Re-zipping it once it has been unzipped will not work, you’ll need to download the file again and save it to your Desktop.

Step 2. Open Kodi (XBMC) and navigate to System>Settings>Add-ons>Install from zip file and with the file browser window that opens, navigate to your SportsDevil .zip file and select it. SportsDevil will install and you’ll see a brief confirmation in the bottom right hand corner pop-up. Click the Home Icon in the bottom right hand corner.

Step 3. Navigate to Videos>Video Add-ons>Sports Devil once SportsDevil opens, go to Live Sports>VipBox.TV>Boxing/WWE/UFC

Step 4. Select UFC 183 – Silva – Diaz and wait a few seconds while SportsDevil aggregates the fight streams. You’ll start to see Live Streams show up as soon as the Fight Pass Early Prelims start. It’s hit or miss with the different streams. You’ll need to try a few to find the best one. Some will work, while others don’t. Be patient and take a couple minutes to find a good one. I guarantee every fight that airs always has multiple good streams on SportsDevil and VipBox.TV

By the way, if you are an avid combat sports fan that is also into boxing, here's an additional source of boxing news that you might like.
@Karellen- Link Removed. READ THE FORUM RULES works on different platforms likewise Mac, Windows, Android, Linux, set-top streaming boxes and much more. Allows you to control both device or the gamepad. Moreover, the user can stream the video/audio easily.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
UFC add on0